Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louiza Sexy  (Read 428 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to TOFTT. Booking was made a day in advance. Comms were good - these were made via text and calls with Louiza (or the maid/pimp) replying to messages and answering calls promptly.

Venue was a terraced house on side road in Bethnal Green. I wouldn't call it discreet as there's a primary school directly opposite. I phoned to announce that I was outside. Louiza opens the door and greets me with a timid smile, before remembering prossie protocol and quickly placed herself behind the door whilst holding it open to invite me in.

Alot of accented voices throughout the house. Louiza, herself did look spanish to me, though. She was dressed in a bikini and heels, had a sun-kissed appearance with an impressive looking rack - no ass, though . I'd say she was a size 12 with a bit of a midriff and 5'6" once she took off her heels. Was definitely the woman from the touched-up pics. Age-wise I would put her at closer to 35 than the stated 27.

Louiza certainly had all the demeanour of an  inexperienced newbie meeting a new punter. Although her English was moderate, she did engage me in some polite small talk in the corridor before leading me into the bedroom, which I found quite reassuring.

Inside the bedroom, I confirmed what I was after - 30 minutes of OWO and sex with facial completion - and that I had been told by the maid/pimp that these were inclusive in her 30 minute rate.  Unsurprisingly, Louiza wanted an extra £20 and said that I could only cum on her cheek. I declined and turned around to leave before she offered to do the 'extras' for a tenner - I foolishly agreed. :dash:

No shower offered but she insisted that I wash my hands. I tried to undress her but she swiftly began stripping before I could get a hand on her bikini! Not to mention that she complained of nipple sensitivity whenever I tried to enjoy her tits.

OWO was a shallow disappointment with no eye contact. Also, she kept wiping her mouth with kitchen towel after every 30 seconds of sucking!  :unknown:
She allowed clit rubbing but no fingering and almost snapped when I dared to touch her hair. She moved up to give me a tit wank which was actually half decent.

She produced a dom and I told her that I still wanted sucking - so on she went. When the dom did go on (she applied a moderate amount of lube) we started in doggy which was decent; tight pussy with convincing groans.

Switched to mish where she restricted my thrusts by putting her feet on my legs - strange as she appeared to be comfortable in doggy. I took my time as I knew that I had 10-15 minutes left. However, this bint tried employing those all-to-familiar prossie tactics to try and make me cum faster. I politely reminded her of my time remaining - she responded with an impatient look.

When I decided that I was ready for CIM, she lunged for a roll of kitchen towels and did her earnest to make sure that the least of my contents ended up on her cheek. :( I dressed quickly, smiled goodbye and let myself out.

I'm pissed at myself for agreeing to a desperate and begrudged discount. I should've just walked  :thumbsdown:

Offline stonebow1

SoRry to hear it buddy and thanks for TOFTT.