Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about Francesca (bayswater)  (Read 2237 times)

thirstypunter

I'm planning to see tantric francesca soon but was just wondering a few things.

Can you make a same day booking with her and how quickly can she see you after you book?

Also does she include any foot play if you ask her like even just touching her feet?

Offline aprower994

I've seen Francesca twice, and both times were same day bookings (she rarely works weekends though).

I'm not sure about foot play, but she did spend a little time massaging me with her feet.

thirstypunter

I've seen Francesca twice, and both times were same day bookings (she rarely works weekends though).

I'm not sure about foot play, but she did spend a little time massaging me with her feet.

Nice. What was your experience like? A few questions - if you shower before and after does it cut into the massage time? Im thinking of booking a 45min session with her so I would want it to be all 45mins on the massage.

Im new to punting so kind of nervous but she seems perfect for first time. What areas did she use her feet on :p and finally if I ring her during the week would she be able to see me within 2 hours? Thx for the help man

Offline aprower994

I've booked the 90 min Tantrika massage both times I've seen her, and it always ends up going over 90 minutes, so don't worry about feeling short changed on time.

She massaged me on my torso with her feet for a short while brushing my cock every now and then.

If she's available I would imagine she would see you at 2 hours notice, but best to call her and check for sure.

Offline samson02

I saw her twice around three years ago.  The first time was great but the second a major disappointment.  She let slip she was meeting a friend so the whole event was really rushed, the final shower suddenly was part of the hour and in the end the actual massage was around 40 minutes.  I felt very rushed and at her prices I think I was entitled to better treatment.  I decided not to go back. 

Tantric Francesca

I saw her twice around three years ago.  The first time was great but the second a major disappointment.  She let slip she was meeting a friend so the whole event was really rushed, the final shower suddenly was part of the hour and in the end the actual massage was around 40 minutes.  I felt very rushed and at her prices I think I was entitled to better treatment.  I decided not to go back.

I'm terribly sorry this happened. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm dedicated to giving devotion to your time.
Seeing friends after work is such a rarity for me (literally 3 times a year) and I'd rather keep a friend waiting than rush someone so it must have been a timed event.
All I can do is apologise and make it clear that this is a very rare exception.

As for the other questioner;
I do use my feet to massage people but I do not deal in mutual foot play. I hope that helps answer your question.

thirstypunter

I'm terribly sorry this happened. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm dedicated to giving devotion to your time.
Seeing friends after work is such a rarity for me (literally 3 times a year) and I'd rather keep a friend waiting than rush someone so it must have been a timed event.
All I can do is apologise and make it clear that this is a very rare exception.

As for the other questioner;
I do use my feet to massage people but I do not deal in mutual foot play. I hope that helps answer your question.

Hi Francesca. I phoned you about 2 months ago and booked an appointment but I cancelled at the last minute, which I do apologize for. Your service seems great for me but I do have anxiety issues and I feel nervous about doing this with a lady as beautiful as yourself! I've literally never done anything like this before but out of all the services I've looked at, yours seems the best.

I do have a few sexual hang ups which I'm not too comfortable addressing openly, but I want to build up the confidence and courage to see you soon. I feel if I knew you better I would definitely go for it but I am awkward and shy around strangers. Once again I do apologize as I don't want to waste your time.

Also, thank you for addressing my original question as it has brought me one step closer to booking your service!

Thank you for taking the time to reply! :)

fredpunter

Hi Francesca. I phoned you about 2 months ago and booked an appointment but I cancelled at the last minute, which I do apologize for. Your service seems great for me but I do have anxiety issues and I feel nervous about doing this with a lady as beautiful as yourself! I've literally never done anything like this before but out of all the services I've looked at, yours seems the best.

I do have a few sexual hang ups which I'm not too comfortable addressing openly, but I want to build up the confidence and courage to see you soon. I feel if I knew you better I would definitely go for it but I am awkward and shy around strangers. Once again I do apologize as I don't want to waste your time.

Also, thank you for addressing my original question as it has brought me one step closer to booking your service!

Thank you for taking the time to reply! :)

You do realise everyone can read this? Would you not be better addressing such sentiments directly to the prossie rather than in an open forum?