Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disappointment  (Read 724 times)

Offline Brumbrum

Hi guys, I don't know whether anyone else feels like this but after I cum with a prossie I seem to feel a sense of disappointment and feel like it's a waste of money. It's great but I always feel I can spend my money on something better later down the line or a nice holiday. Does anyone else get that feeling?

Offline JEH7376

Are the prostitutes you're fucking good enough, would be my question.i think maybe you need to visit a better class of prostitute.

Offline Boundless

Hi guys, I don't know whether anyone else feels like this but after I cum with a prossie I seem to feel a sense of disappointment and feel like it's a waste of money. It's great but I always feel I can spend my money on something better later down the line or a nice holiday. Does anyone else get that feeling?

Ah, the age old problem.

Willy makes all the decisions but Willy doesn't have to pay for it.

vw

No, only after a mediocre or worse shag.

Cantgetenough

But it's the same with WAGS, isn't it? The French have a saying: "Apres l'amour, tous les animaux sont tristes". Evolution has built us to go on looking for more and more (better and better?). Anticipation is often better than the actuality, and there's no anticipation left immediately after we've just fulfilled our evolutionary destiny!

Offline azrael

Lately feeling that way, i've walked away from several regulars lately. I have two girls on my to do list just cant be asked, i open adultwork punch the number in then hang up before dialling :unknown:  :hi:

scoobydoo88

It varies with me. After a good punt I usually can't wait for the next one but also have random phases where I can't be bothered for a while. I've not had a punt in a month but had 4 in the 10 days before this mini hiatus.