Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Chloe - Birmingham  (Read 809 times)

Offline monkey nuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi has anybody tried pretty Chloe? For sure its the usual bait and switch mob as I recognize the maid...

Risky I know, but is it worth rolling the dice?

All contributions welcome!

Thanks
MN

Offline houseboot

"For sure its the usual bait and switch mob as I recognize the maid ...."

:unknown: Do tell us more .... You "recognize the maid"  :unknown:

Incredible .... tell us about your strange powers  :crazy:  :wacko:

Offline monkey nuts

HB no special powers I just recognize her voice for a while now, she doesn't even pretend to be the SP anymore. I used them a lot in the past when they had some prime polish lovelies on a regular basis but now honestly few and far between, hence may request as I not punted with them for a while. They're using the same multiple mobile numbers... Not difficult to spot

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi has anybody tried pretty Chloe? For sure its the usual bait and switch mob as I recognize the maid...

Risky I know, but is it worth rolling the dice?

All contributions welcome!

Thanks
MN
I was going to try her today but life got in the way.  :dash:

Had my eye on her since seeing the profile for the first time about 3 weeks ago, in that time she's been in Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry and Derby before reappearing in Brum yesterday.

I haven't phoned but I agree with you she's part of that group as I recognised the décor on her original AW profile pictures, now removed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Poundboundround

Yes I've seen her. Didn't really post a review as was nothing much to it but crap and hadn't found the time.
Seemed friendly at first but as soon as I went for 15 mins she started cursing me out in Polish and gave a shitty service. Tbh can't remember any other details as was about a month ago whilst she was using the one of the group's many other profiles.
Strangely I do recall her saying she wouldn't return as Brum was a shithole... :lol:

Offline monkey nuts

Thanks PoundBoundRound, very helpful, crossed off the HL :thumbsup:

Offline alibirmingham

I do recall her saying she wouldn't return as Brum was a shithole... :lol:

Thanks for the info. It’s just amazing how many wgs come out with that bullshit line but always return. Guess the brummy dick is too much to resist  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Yes I've seen her. Didn't really post a review as was nothing much to it but crap and hadn't found the time.
Seemed friendly at first but as soon as I went for 15 mins she started cursing me out in Polish and gave a shitty service. Tbh can't remember any other details as was about a month ago whilst she was using the one of the group's many other profiles.
Strangely I do recall her saying she wouldn't return as Brum was a shithole... :lol:

Interesting info, it doesn't put me off as I don't do 15 minute punts.