Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kloud9 massage - Birmingham  (Read 996 times)

Offline petermisc

When I click on the link, I get someone offering 10-2 not 9-5 and no mention of Kloud9 anywhere in the ad that I can see.  Is it the same?  If so, it reads like someone offering genuine massage with no hint of any extras.

Offline Jake.mackie

When I click on the link, I get someone offering 10-2 not 9-5 and no mention of Kloud9 anywhere in the ad that I can see.  Is it the same?  If so, it reads like someone offering genuine massage with no hint of any extras.

When you Google the number there are lots of links to Kloud9 massage...

Offline petermisc

Thanks for clarifying.  Looking at their web-page, they say they are based in Quayside Tower, which is a multi-storey office block that you have to sign in at reception to get into.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Spurt

Yes went along couple of days ago and had to sign in . Lift to the required floor and into a room, if you could call it that with only space for a massage couch. The telephone line making the booking had been a bit crackly and as a result my understanding of the price and the young ladies was different, £20 for HR as iopposed to the £10 I had been quoted. She was cute enough . With the set up, restricted space I decided to pass and signed myself out less than 5 minutes after entering. I would not return to that building.

Online Jumping Jack Flash

What nationality are the girls?

Offline Spurt

Just the one one, British as far as I could tell Yorkshire accent I think. Very dimly light slightly "dusky" if that term is still permitted.