Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage between Manchester and Birmingham  (Read 527 times)

Offline McMuffin1

Sounds like a euphemism, I know...!

Lola Bell is away until Tuesday and I need a similar service tomorrow.  Does anyone know of anyone who's anywhere near as good as the great lady?  Needs to have nice, safe premises, a table no language barrier and of course a great service with a tie and tease element and... well, I suppose what I really need is Lola by the sounds of it.  If anyone knows anybody of note please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

MM

Offline bonham

Sounds like a euphemism, I know...!

Lola Bell is away until Tuesday and I need a similar service tomorrow.  Does anyone know of anyone who's anywhere near as good as the great lady?  Needs to have nice, safe premises, a table no language barrier and of course a great service with a tie and tease element and... well, I suppose what I really need is Lola by the sounds of it.  If anyone knows anybody of note please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

MM

Well ive not seen lola but I always end back up at lode lane min would be my choice works mondays as well great sensual massage and he if that's all you wsnt cute and early 20s. .but probably others on her will give you more ideas
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:28:04 pm by bonham »

Online mr.bluesky

Well ive not seen lola but I always end back up at lode lane min would be my choice works mondays as well great sensual massage and he if that's all you wsnt cute and early 20s. .but probably others on her will give you more ideas

Get in quick I believe Min is going on holiday soon. :hi: