Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deposits  (Read 955 times)

Offline art2962

External Link/Members Only

Charges 50% as a deposit - has that ever been anything other than a scam? Suspect not but bits of me are very disappointed that this girl [or guy!] is asking funnily enough.

Offline MrBT

Looks pretty enough, but sod that, who pays 50% up front?
Spend your hard earned elsewhere mate.

Offline smiler999

The only deposit that should be considered is what leaves your sack.

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only

Charges 50% as a deposit - has that ever been anything other than a scam? Suspect not but bits of me are very disappointed that this girl [or guy!] is asking funnily enough.
Might have changed but the AW profile now only mentions a deposit for outcalls which doesn't seem unreasonable if she uses taxis.

Offline smiley9

Might have changed but the AW profile now only mentions a deposit for outcalls which doesn't seem unreasonable if she uses taxis.

Never pay a Deposit 99% of times they are Scams  :scare:

Do a bit of research on UKP.

:drinks:

Offline art2962

Yes did the research and 100% bad experiences.  Profile mentions deposit for outcalls.....this was for an incalls after swapping emails.  Moving on as you say so no real debate on this one, suspect the profile won't last long.

Offline Madone1

50 quid for a titwank is a bit much especially since you can fuck her for 60 and get a titwank in the punt anyway and fuck her ass for 90 she might need to rethink her prices. :dash:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:51:54 am by Madone1 »

Offline Landscape

No pics, wants a deposit and asking £50 for a titwank when for a tenner more you can get FS with that thrown in.

Save your money and look elsewhere

Offline Prince of Punts

Here's another asking for deposits External Link/Members Only

Was in Birmingham last night with different pictures and now she's in London :wacko: Obvious Scam

Simon temple

No mention of deposit on profile now but still looks to good to be true with those prices.

Offline Landscape

Here's another asking for deposits External Link/Members Only

Was in Birmingham last night with different pictures and now she's in London :wacko: Obvious Scam

And now her profile is gone from AW. Good to see there's one less scammer on there.

Offline art2962

Profile for original girl I posted about has now gone as well so case closed, bullet dodged for someone. Dead thread now I'd say.

Offline Spurt

Never underestimate the gullibility of some.