Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Olina bayswater  (Read 1159 times)

99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline op72

Recently saw Anna from Olinas:

External Link/Members Only

This was my second visit; haven't seen her for over a year

***** Comms *****
booked by SMS a few days before Olina then texted me on the day to confirm.

***** Location/Venue *****
A few minutes walk from Bayswater underground station.
Basement flat - really quite a small one now but has a sofa and bed so perfectly functional.

***** The WG *****
- Mid thirties
- Not bad looking
- I think D cup enhanced boobs.
- Flat stomach.
- shaved pussy.
- Didn't notice any tattoos
- Toned body.
 - Quite tall I put her at 5'5

***** Price *****
£140 for 1 hour (olina give a £10 discount to regulars)

***** Services *****
offered : DFK, OWO, RIM, CIM, DATY, protected sex.

***** The Punt *****
- Arrived and paid fee.
- Showered alone; I cant remember if she offered shared shower but I just wanted to get straight into the action.
- Anna changed into the outfit I bought her; she liked it so much she kept taking pictures of herself;
- in the bedroom lots of dfk and touching her body
- She then proceeded to suck my balls and rim me then OWO.
- Her OWO was good but she had a full length mirror so i quite enjoyed standing next to her in her outfit while she stroked my boner.
-Then DATY on her
- Sex with her on top and i think she came (although it did seem a bit fake)
- More OWO and CIM into her mouth.

***** Positive *****
Good OWO and rimming.
She is very friendly and really and well reviewed on here; i think she just wants to maintain as many clients as possible and aims to please.
Keen to take any positions and takes instruction well; she got the hang of the fact that i mostly like oral.
Nice tight shaved pussy.
She had a much tighter body than I remember; I think she has lost a lot of the puppy fat she had before.

***** Neutral****
Her implants are a bit strange i think and are a bit too 'pointy' if that makes sense.

***** Negative *****
I was all spent about 40 minutes in but there was not any offer of a massage so i just left; i didn't want to ruin the atmosphere by pushing it but felt a bit hard done by TBH.

Overall a good experience; i will return and am thinking of a duo with Tracey.

I just wish olinas could bring some new faces in as i am just rotating on the same WGs now.

Any questions please ask?

Online WARSZAWA16

Would you like this moved to the reviews section? Positive? Neutral?

Offline op72

yes please, very sorry, my bad

This is a positive.

Many thanks!