Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Olinas very sweet and pretty London  (Read 3981 times)

94 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (88 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
97 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (91 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline op72

Hi All

Having recently found myself single again i though it time to try some of the recent new crop at Olinas..they seem to be recruiting furiously recently.

So I sent a text to Olinas to request a booking for Anna:

External Link/Members Only

Booking info
1 hour booking
Price: £150.00

Comms
Sent a text to Olinas to request an hour and received a confirmation straight away with the address.

Venue
Incall at her apartment. Easy to find basement flat. you press a buzzer and walk down a corridoor where Anna was waiting behind the door.

Anna
She has the looks of around 24 with tasteful implants i think about size C or D. What i liked about Anna on her profile was her height at 5'4'', taller than most Thai WGs as i find the 5 footers just too small for me.

The Experience
I arrived at her apartment on time.

Once in front of her front door, she opened it and I was greeted with a hug and a kiss once the door shut. She really wanted to touch me and get in the shower and stripped off almost straight away with long lingering kisses.

She was very attentive in the shower and offered real thai service insisting that she clean me and I didnt need to wash myself at all. she gave me a preview blowjob in the shower which was very soft and gentle.

We then left the shower together and she dressed into an outfit I had bought for her. The next 30/40 minutes were a mixture of kissing, OWO, doggy, missionary etc. she then stripped off and rode on top of me to hat seemed like an orgasm although it wasnt particualry strng so she may have been acting

Then she finished with a very gentle blowjob and CIM. Cleaned up with Baby wipes and left

Overall
Overall It was good but not earth shattering. She seems quite shy and reserved. She would be great for those who like a kisser but her blowjobs were so gentle I almost felt like nothing was happening.

Pros
- Lovely body . she kept saying she was fat. Admittedly a little puppy flat but pretty flawless skin and shape.
- Real Sensual GFE .
- Never clock watched as far as i could see
- True thai service
- Gorgeous body and a great personality, really funny as well..she is real character!

Cons
- Felt relieved afterwards but not the excitement you have with the occasional punt. she is very vanilla GFE although I notice she can offer A Level

Will I revisit? Maybe if i fell like i need a bit of gently loving with lost of kissing.

Any questions please ask?

Offline Jeffe

Thanks for the review sounds like a good Thai option. On Olina I noticed she’s offering duos did you get the impression she’d be comfortable with that given you say she’s a bit shy? My other question is did she offer a massage as I quite enjoy these as part of a more vanilla GFE appointment?

Offline op72

Hi and thanks for your message.

I think she would be OK with a duo although i wouldn't think she would take the lead necessarily.

Re: massages - I didnt ask as i my intention to visit was not for a massage at all and she didnt offer also, so i cannot be sure.

Offline Jeffe

Cheers for the response might have to pay her a visit to find out