Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana from Russia in Bayswater  (Read 5065 times)

Offline VFM

Adriana/Russia/Bayswater:

External Link/Members Only

So, she has already been reviewed by the Wankingdead here a couple of times.  Here is my quick review:

Adriana is not the girl in the pictures. I was a bit disappointed when I saw her, she was very plain/ordinary looking.  She is about 5'1 with blonde hair and slim a size 6 with no fat.  I was greeted with a big smile and a kiss on the cheek and handed her £60 for 30 minutes.

I took a quick shower and when I returned, she was naked a waiting for me on the bed. She has a nice body and small tits.  Her English was basic so the conversation did not really flow. She was however nice and friendly with a good attitude.  She claims to be half Bulgarian.

I started by laying down in the traditional FDM position for a massage but she kept on asking me to turn over. I was a bit confused. I told her I wanted a massage and but she said trust me. I was worried she was going to rush me and make me cum straight away. She told me she worked in a B2B place back home and not to worry......I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She began by lifing my right hand up to her chest and pouring a lot of oil onto it.....wtf.  She then placed my hand on her right tit and encouraged me to massage her. She then raised my other hand and did the samething. I now had both hand on her tits. She then poured oil all over my chest. She then poured a lot of oil onto her chest and flicked it onto me. I think she must have used half a bottle of oil on the both of us in the first 3 minutes! My hands were now all over her and this was very erotic. 

She climbed on top and slid all over me in various positions while my hands were on her at all time. Her B2B was really good.  I had good access to both holes :).  The 69 position was great but there was no oral. She has a lovely ass and pussy with nice lips.

I got her to lay down and gave her a massage and went down on her.  Her tits are small and sensitive.  I finished by cumming over her ass cheeks/lower back. 

Despite the lack of kissing and her average looks, this was a lot of fun for £60. She has a nice slim tight body that she uses really well.  Worth seeing if you are in the area.  VFM

treetops

Sounds like you had an excellent time afterall.. thanks for the review  :)

Online Driftking

Out of interest was she based with the Inverness terrace girls??

Offline VFM

Out of interest was she based with the Inverness terrace girls??

Yes, she was part of the Inverness Terrace Crew.