Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Murdered 20-year old Hungarian girl  (Read 2491 times)

Online scutty brown

Said by the Daily Mail to be an SP working in London, living in Cricklewood.

63 year old man with a Romanian name arrested

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

The death of any young woman is sad, especially as these circumstances point towards her being murdered.

Tragic.

Offline teddyking

Wtf this So sad, hope the cunt rots in hell
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

Hopefully, the forensics team will find enough of the bastard's DNA to identify and charge him.

Offline lillythesavage

Saw on the news late last night, they had arrested him and looking for a murder victim, found remains in a park not yet identified but her family were informed.

Did not mention being a sex worker though.

Why are so many foreign criminals allowed to operate in this country?

Offline Redpunter

Saw on the news late last night, they had arrested him and looking for a murder victim, found remains in a park not yet identified but her family were informed.

Because the EUs open door policy allowed all the criminals to walk in along with the decent people which eventually led to Brexit
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:39:51 am by Redpunter »

Offline teddyking

Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

I was at the Old Bailey a few years back (Don't ask)...there was a 25 year old male on trial. He had been part of a gang smashing and grabbing from jewellers in the capital. A mean bunch of twats if ever you met any. Armed with axes, pitch forks, crow bars etc.
He was/is Romanian. He had escaped from his own country for murdering his uncle. He was captured in Belgium, but escaped from prison and ended up here.
How the hell did he get in this country for fucks sake.
Anyway....he got ten years with deportation afterwards to go on trial for the murder charge in Romania.

That was a while back.
he is probably back here now  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:35:12 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Redpunter

I was at the Old Bailey a few years back (Don't ask)...there was a 25 year old male on trial. He had been part of a gang smashing and grabbing from jewellers in the capital. A mean bunch of twats if ever you met any. Armed with axes, pitch forks, crow bars etc.
He was/is Romanian. He had escaped from his own country for murdering his uncle. He was captured in Belgium, but escaped from prison and ended up here.
Anyway....he got ten years with deportation afterwards to go on trial for the murder charge in Romania.

That was a while back.

I know a great Polish guy who came to the UK a long time ago and he regrettably returned to Poland as in his words, he told me “ All the murderers, rapists and thieves from my own country have turned up here.”

Offline alabama1

I know a great Polish guy who came to the UK a long time ago and he regrettably returned to Poland as in his words, he told me “ All the murderers, rapists and thieves from my own country have turned up here.”

That is a bit of a crazy statement  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

That is a bit of a crazy statement  :unknown:

It actually is not. Working in construction I heard similar often over the years.

Offline alabama1

This statement would sound more reasonable if the words "some of" were used instead of "all".
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 01:02:04 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Redpunter

This statement would sound more reasonable if the words "some of" were used instead of "all".

I only quoted what he had said to me, obviously the whole of the continents criminals didn't all end up here but our benefits system and the fact they could restart with a clean slate may have had a lot to do with them moving to the UK.
Unfortunately for us old habits die hard and a big majority continued to associate with their old criminal pals and indeed the existing UK born criminal element.

Offline jonnw16

Perhaps it was a figurative "all" rather than a literal "all".

Offline Henry767

One murdered woman gives rise to " so many foreign criminals" in the country. I'm failing to see the logic in that connection.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0

That was a while back.

Probably never left

:drinks:

Offline fredfunkster

I’ve lost the quote now - but someone says above the problem was caused by the EU open door immigration.

This is not true. The UK ALWAYS had the right to refuse entry to those with criminal records, and deport them, regardless of whether they came from an EU country or elsewhere.  It is simply not the case that EU immigration was an “open door” to everyone. It was a right to work and reside here for law-abiding EU citizens, who benefited the economy.

That UK border force / police / immigration did not actively check everyone entering the country is bizarre IMO, and I think there may be some truth in the idea that a lot of criminals did come here from countries where they were known, for obvious reasons of anonymity and pastures new. 

But that was not the fault of the EU. Try a massively under-funded public sector, including the police and afore mentioned govt agencies.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 09:30:33 am by fredfunkster »

Offline Home Alone

Probably never left

:drinks:

Certainly not if he's as determined to enjoy the [State] benefits of living in this country as, to judge by their use of human rights legislation, the 'Rochdale Child groomers' are. :unknown:

Offline mightymunce

Certainly not if he's as determined to enjoy the [State] benefits of living in this country as, to judge by their use of human rights legislation, the 'Rochdale Child groomers' are. :unknown:

State benefits re paltry plus they don't get access to benefits when they first arrive.

Offline Home Alone

State benefits re paltry plus they don't get access to benefits when they first arrive.
Yes, I was aware of that; I was using the word 'benefits' in its wider sense, given the decision by the ringleader of the group to revoke his Pakistani citizenship while serving his sentence in the hope that he would be seen as stateless and therefore ineligible for deportation to Pakistan on completion of that sentence.

Imo, any citizen of another country who commits so heinous a crime as he and his co-defendents did and is sentenced to deportation upon completion of that sentence, should be taken from prison on the last day of his sentence and taken, under guard, directly to Departures at the nearest international airport and put forcibly on the first airplane for the country of which he is a citizen.