Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe slutt - has any one seen this girl yet?  (Read 640 times)

1punchman

hello everyone. long time lurker here. i was browsing through aw and saw this girl in newport area.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
quick message to see if she was available,responded back quickly but shes asking little bit of payment upfront so has anyone had the pleasure to see this girl before or am i steering clear from this one.

Offline Ferguson86

Looks a fake one to me. Check out her price list! If she’s real, then £7 for an overnight is a bargain. To be honest £7 for an overnight with most hookers would be a bargain, even if they were rough as old boots.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

Avoid like the plague. Money sent will disappear with no meeting. Although a fraction of 7 quid isn’t much  :D

1punchman

thanks for the replies fellas. she did mention her rates when she messaged back. i thinks it was like £80/hr  and 120 for 2 hrs. all via bank transfer/paypal though. she did say she takes cash but still need to pay 10 quid upfront. still sounded a bit too risky for my liking

Offline Steelworker

thanks for the replies fellas. she did mention her rates when she messaged back. i thinks it was like £80/hr  and 120 for 2 hrs. all via bank transfer/paypal though. she did say she takes cash but still need to pay 10 quid upfront. still sounded a bit too risky for my liking

Good conclusion. Never send money up front.

Offline Ferguson86

The photos are of an American model called Leema Lee. I discovered this with a tineye search. Would happily pay if it was actually her but agree with SW-you send her a tenner and you’ll never see it again.
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Crap ! I was going to move in at £7 a night, cheaper than renting , and pussy on tap , what more could a chap ask for !

Offline aps

np500

offers BB to top it all
Did’t get past photos,  price and hidden f b ,  all I read, a profile for the bin.