Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Ryder  (Read 1783 times)

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can any Welsk members through any light on Tori Ryder?
Her profile states that she is in Bristol next week, permanently or not I don't know, but she's been on my to-do list for some time.

Happy hunting.

SirFrank

yowser, not sure how she slipped below my radar. I rarely check out Newport girls so perhaps that's why. she looks worth popping your nuts over tho. let me know how you get on  :hi:

Offline odynsfee

Hi Guys,
I'm new to this site and relatively new to punting in fact I have only got about 12 punts under my belt but its work in progress as they say!
Anyway, I meet Tori a few months back and had a great time,she's got a nice bubbly personality, tits are quite small but has a wicked pair of nips and a lovely tight pussy, OWO is an extra but she's very enthusiastic if she gets on top in fact I nearly shot my load after a minute of doing that but being a one pop guy I had to slow her down and then change to mish for a bit, she absolutely loves anal and lets you know it as well!!all in all she does try to please and I will be seeing her again if she comes back to Wales ,I bloody well hope so...

Offline darkvamp

yowser, not sure how she slipped below my radar. I rarely check out Newport girls so perhaps that's why. she looks worth popping your nuts over tho. let me know how you get on  :hi:
Frank she's back working in Newport now :)

dj3k

Looks rough in the photos. Looks like one of the ex-Slutty Girls ?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:40:23 pm by dj3k »

SirFrank

Frank she's back working in Newport now :)

Cheers mate. I might have to slip her the schlong on payday. She looks the slutty type to me

Offline darkvamp

Looks rough in the photos. Looks like one of the ex-Slutty Girls ?
Not worried about her face bud as it's going to be buried in a pillow while I plough away into her are :)

welsh-n-proud

Cheers mate. I might have to slip her the schlong on payday. She looks the slutty type to me

i think i'll do the same!  cheers!