Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella_87  (Read 1959 times)

longballs

Anyone seen this girl? External Link/Members Only

Not much feedback but what she has seems ok.  Not very clear face pics in the private gallery (0.5 credits doesn't seem a scam) but communication via email is good.

A bit over what I'd usually pay so looking for a 2nd opinion.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:13:10 pm by longballs »

Offline ledley

Not much feedback but what she has seems ok.  Not very clear face pics in the private gallery (0.5 credits doesn't seem a scam) but communication via email is good.

A bit over what I'd usually pay so looking for a 2nd opinion.

I almost saw her before. I texted her and she advised £70 incall for 30 mins. For what ever reason we both couldn't make it but I got back in contact with her about a month later and she was £100 for 30 mins incall and when I questioned this she said she would lower to £90. The price hike put me off and I went elsewhere.

Her photos have been there a long time and I asked if she would be updated photos anytime soon and she got really annoyed by the questions and said she had no time to take photos.

Be careful if you have a mrs (I don't) as she will text you most Fridays asking if you want to see her.

She probably is very nice but quite simply the price increase put me off  :hi: if you visit her then please let me know if she is worth it

longballs

Cheers Ledley. I don`t like the idea of the regular texts etc but I'm not in Cardiff too often so will make sure she knows that.  Spoke to her on the phone and agreed a price from an earlier RB booking so planning to meet her.  Will report back.

SirPhilipXX

I saw her a couple of times in the summer when she had a different profile name and only did outcalls, then she disappeared for a while before resurfacing recently as Isabella.
She has a fit, toned body as she works out quite a bit, and she has another job as a photographic model.
She has a good attitude and is very keen to please, in fact she can be very submissive if you want her to be.
I seem to recall that she didn't do A levels but I see she now lists this service: best to check if you want this.

If you agree a good rate with her then you won't go far wrong: I received a good service from her every time.
She contacted me last week and I may well see her again.

longballs

Well summed up there Philip, exactly as you described.  I went ahead and saw her and had a great time.   A seriously fit girl with the perfect body in my opinion; very slim, toned with an amazing ass and lovely pert tits.  She made me cum a lot quicker than I am used to at which point I found out she apparently offering a cum once service.... however, she let me have a round two.   Would recommend and will try and see again if my schedule permits.

Oh, about the Alevels... anal isn't on offer (she said that it's a prostate massage on you... which is not my thing lol)

SirPhilipXX

I'll let you into a little secret - she is the girl in my avatar

Offline ampersand

She made me cum a lot quicker than I am used to at which point I found out she apparently offering a cum once service....

This is horrendous.   £100/30 mins or £150/hr and not only cum once policy, but one that is neither advertised on AW nor mentioned at the start.  That is dishonest, especially when she charges such a high rate. No matter how nice she is, or how good her other services are, this girl cannot be recommended under any circumstances.  It simply is not VFM.

SirPhilipXX

Hardly a big issue, as longballs has said that in the event, she did let him come more than once.

It's something to sort out with her first, certainly. Not a problem in my case though: being an old fart I can usually only come once in an hour  :D

And her rates are negotiable, despite what she might say on her profile

longballs

This is horrendous.   £100/30 mins or £150/hr and not only cum once policy, but one that is neither advertised on AW nor mentioned at the start.  That is dishonest, especially when she charges such a high rate. No matter how nice she is, or how good her other services are, this girl cannot be recommended under any circumstances.  It simply is not VFM.

Yep, pet hate of mine the cum once policy... especially in 1hr bookings.  I wouldn't of been happy with ending the booking 15-20mins in as it's obviously a waste of money.  It didn't  take much persuasion for a 2nd go (mentioned it for the benefit of others).    Seemed like a nice girl and all in all it was a goo punt so i`d still recommend on this occasion.

//edit just to add, I didn't manage a 2nd pop, came close a few times but she gave it her best and was very enthusiastic until the end.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:46:38 pm by longballs »

Offline ledley

I've booked in a request to see Isabella in 12 days. Looking at the new photos and confirmation of the services she is going to provide, I am very excited about this punt. It is quite rare to find a stunning girl with her list of 'likes'.

Price is steep but she has been on my hot list for too long.... enough is enough haha.  :yahoo:

I'll be sure to post a review  :hi: