Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett.jo.casey - Neath  (Read 1882 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last week I had the opportunity to meet up with Scarlett in her home in Neath.

Communications was excellent, many texts between us to make sure we met professionally.

We met in a village outside Swansea and I was entertained in a very clean house.

She is a very attractive lady in her mid thirty's who carries lingerie off in a magnificent manner!

Deep french kissing from the off and after a short freshen up we were into business.

She loves to be pleasured and I did not take too much encouragement but to oblige!

Orally I enjoyed the pleasures between her legs, then onto 69, which lead onto condom time and every normal position that you can think of.

It is rare that I am considered a stallion, but quite a compliment!

We finished with an explosion in her mouth which was indeed deep and sensual!

She is a very engaging individual, intelligent and has strong views about a number of life issues.

I enjoyed time with her and would look for a further adventure.

A very fit lady, great boobs, feisty, naughty and very attentive.

She called me a Stallion - wow not many say that!

Hidden Image/Members Only

STAR-LORD

You jammy bugger! But well done and kudos to you.  :hi: :drinks:

np500

Nice review hectorshouse, She’s my Christmas cracker next week ( to be arranged) and I see kandice is in the diff next week, fuck, ok, I’ll see the two, ( not at the same time ! ) if you insist ( talking to little head now ) its a hard life !

STAR-LORD

Nice review hectorshouse, She’s my Christmas cracker next week ( to be arranged) and I see kandice is in the diff next week, fuck, ok, I’ll see the two, ( not at the same time ! ) if you insist ( talking to little head now ) its a hard life !

As if I could bloody blame you!  :lol:

Offline Steelworker

I revisited this week and she is top drawer. Sounds like you had a great time with an excellent service  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

Glad to know you didn't make a mare Hector, or make an ass of yourself.

(OK..I'm trying my best!)

Sounds a goodun, and you have thrown Red now!

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Hector.  Seen her myself and agree she is very good, one I will try and return to see next year.

Hectorshouse

Guys, you may have trouble booking her as she is busy house moving. However, worth the effort if you can get a booking!

Offline aps

Thanks for the review. Another girl who is on the HL. Need to make time to see, soon

np500

Guys, you may have trouble booking her as she is busy house moving. However, worth the effort if you can get a booking!

Agree hector, I’m speaking to her so to meet next week when we both are free, as I’m working all next week so only evenings will do and she’s up in the air at the moment, then there’s kandice to fit in while she’s here, and I was planning a quiet Christmas this year, but you never know when your last punting Christmas will be ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree hector, I’m speaking to her so to meet next week when we both are free, as I’m working all next week so only evenings will do and she’s up in the air at the moment, then there’s kandice to fit in while she’s here, and I was planning a quiet Christmas this year, but you never know when your last punting Christmas will be ?

Good to hear that you are planning a busy and most productive Christmas Red.   :thumbsup:

np500

I can’t remember ?  but don’t think I’ve ever punted between Xmas and new year before, never too old to ploughing new ground !

SeekingtheTruth

So what happened to going over to Asia?

np500

She said something about re scheduling it for various reasons when I asked if she was still going, that’s when  I thought “ fuck it “ literally !

Offline Mil 34

She’s playing you like a fiddle red. She’s not going to retire any day soon.
It’s all a ploy to keep her punters keen.
Supply and demand is the name of the game.

np500

She’s playing you like a fiddle red. She’s not going to retire any day soon.
It’s all a ploy to keep her punters keen.
Supply and demand is the name of the game.

Who said she was retiring ? She’s done that a few times and possibly do it again, life takes many twists and turns , being self employed myself, you some times have to embellish the reality to earn your living, She was going to work in Asia for a couple of months, but things have apparently come up, I enjoy her services, but when any girl takes a break or retires, the protein drink will always find a resting place.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 08:55:32 pm by np500 »

Offline Mil 34

How many times has she given it up, new boyfriend , new life Asia etc etc. Always returns after a little break. I am
Not knocking you at all mate you see who you like but I would personally believe all I see and half you hear   :thumbsup:

I just wouldn’t post on here what she tells you as it never becomes true  :thumbsdown:

np500

Don’t put anything that’s not in the public domain, what I have said, she has said to other’s , I was only pointing out she and kandice are available this week, should anyone be interested , of no real consequence to me if she retires again, yes I would and did miss her service , but Frankie etc got me sorted , so no problem, thay come and go, as we all will one day, guaranteed.

Offline daveman23

Banned reason: Doesn't think the rules apply to him.
Banned by: daviemac