Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BKK Emily Swansea  (Read 1372 times)

Online Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

Bugger me.. I'm in Thailand and this turns up in Swansea...

Offline Mr Mitchell

Dont sweat PM.

I visited her and it's a stock photo and not the girl available. Room was basic/run down near the city centre.

"Emily" was pleasant enough but didnt do it for me. 60quid for a basic service with limited touching and interaction. I wont be going back as it was a neutral at best.

Online Punting_Mad

What a relief... Cheers for the feedback

Offline KTM RIDER

Dont sweat PM.

I visited her and it's a stock photo and not the girl available. Room was basic/run down near the city centre.

"Emily" was pleasant enough but didnt do it for me. 60quid for a basic service with limited touching and interaction. I wont be going back as it was a neutral at best.

Looks like she's working with this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was considering a visit but in light of your comments, i suspect it's the same girl with two fake profiles! (similar tel numbers too)  :(

Offline HughJardon

Bugger me.. I'm in Thailand and this turns up in Swansea...

Last thing you wanna be doing is looking at a Swansea search on Adultwork if your in Thailand. I could imagine your surrounded by a bevvy of beauties, a gaggle of gashes, tits galore.

Go play ball PM but watch out for Adams apple   :rolleyes:

STAR-LORD

Last thing you wanna be doing is looking at a Swansea search on Adultwork if your in Thailand. I could imagine your surrounded by a bevvy of beauties, a gaggle of gashes, tits galore.

Will you stop it?  :lol: :lol:

Offline HughJardon

Offline iverthickone

Bugger me..

Can I pass please  :D

Have a good holiday PM.  Expect to hear some stories on here!

Offline mrdiamond77

Good advice Hugh.  Best to make sure they are female.   :D

Online Punting_Mad

Gentlemen.. Thanks for the wise words.. But only if it were that simple... The latest ladyboy fashion is having your Adams apple 🍎"shaved".... Yes I know sounds horrific. So only way of telling through the beer goggles is the "hand down pants" test....

And yes everything you here about the depravity & debauchery of BKK is completely true.. If only Swansea could decend this low.. :cool:

I'll be regularly viewing the forum as it's sort of addictive as we all know

STAR-LORD

Gentlemen.. Thanks for the wise words.. But only if it were that simple... The latest ladyboy fashion is having your Adams apple 🍎"shaved".... Yes I know sounds horrific. So only way of telling through the beer goggles is the "hand down pants" test....

And yes everything you here about the depravity & debauchery of BKK is completely true.. If only Swansea could decend this low.. :cool:

That would be bold and brave to be honest. I'd personally play it safe and prod her with something else, such as a foreign object such as a straw, newspaper, wallet etc. Just to check for a rebound motion!  :scare:

Online Punting_Mad

Prodding it with a wallet is not the thing to do.. Haha.. Unfortunately a lot of them here no longer have anything left down below to prod!

STAR-LORD

Prodding it with a wallet is not the thing to do.. Haha.. Unfortunately a lot of them here no longer have anything left down below to prod!

JC! Just be careful over there, that you don't "bang cock" in 'Bangkok'!  :sarcastic: If you find someone of Samattha's calibre and quality though, I'll raise a  :drinks: and give you a full  :thumbsup: . Just watch your ass - and your pecker too!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 02:31:27 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline mrdiamond77

That is the Crocodile Dundee approach in the bar scene from the first film.  Very funny scene.   :D