Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall Girls!?  (Read 1521 times)

Kermit007

I have been admiring a lady walking past my office lately who must be 6'4" tall with long blonde hair and the most amazing long but very strong (like a tennis player) legs.
It has dawned on me that I have never been with a woman equally as tall or taller than myself @6'3".
When I stand next to women who are taller than me I come over all funny as it seems wrong but so right.
Anyone know of any super tall wg's that I might have to look up into her eyes?.
Not fussy on age.
Thanks

Offline Parsifal

Helen Jones in Warrington is a 6 foot stunner External Link/Members Only and is superb - 6 foot 3 inches in heels phew!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:12:24 pm by Parsifal »

Offline Stapler

The last time I looked Warrington wasn't in the West Midlands.  :rolleyes:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Placebo88

Adultwork does have a search option where you can input height as a criteria.

I once saw a girl who was 6 foot 2 barefoot , unfortunately she is no longer active on AW.I think that at the time she was the tallest or second tallest in the whole UK!

If you want the perspective of looking up you will probably have to cheat with her in very high heels or you could try standing on your knees!

Offline dboy74

Helen Jones in Warrington is a 6 foot stunner External Link/Members Only and is superb - 6 foot 3 inches in heels phew!

FFS  :dash:

PuntingNoob

Try checking out Miss Paris Lamour External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her myself but I think a few reports of her on here mentioned her being tall, profile says she's 5'11.

Offline Parsifal

The last time I looked Warrington wasn't in the West Midlands. 

..S...

True but travel broadens the mind and Helen is a stunner

johnnyboy61

Try checking out Miss Paris Lamour External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her myself but I think a few reports of her on here mentioned her being tall, profile says she's 5'11.
Yes, Paris Lamour cuts quite an Amazonian figure and being the about the same height as the OP I would say she feels quite tall.

Offline dboy74

Yes, I can recommend Paris Lamour.

Excellent OWO, FK and rimming plus tall  :thumbsup:

Kermit007

Cheers guys!, Paris seems to hit the nail square on the head.
Having tried my first Hungarian recently with no regrets I have no issues giving paris a shot when I have a chance to get to brum.

Offline shoottothrill

I once saw a girl who was 6 foot 2 barefoot , unfortunately she is no longer active on AW.I think that at the time she was the tallest or second tallest in the whole UK!

Do you remember who she was?