Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Senses and Rituals  (Read 1906 times)

A.Chou85

Yes it is very pricey!! Unsure about the quality of the Services offered

A.Chou85

So i called and Booked in with one of the therapists called Tara for a hours Nuru massage. First time Nuru for me so i thought i would give it a go.

Arrived at her place on a quite street and was invited in by her friend who is also one of the other therapists from Senses and rituals.

Was invited upstairs and told to get ready. Tara walked in with her gown looking beautiful as ever. She a mixed raced Beauty with a nice curvy body and a nice arse!

She explained the procedure of the Nuru and re-assured me that I'm in for a great time! She explained that I'm allowed to touch her entire body besides her Pussy so enjoy! She also allows light kissing around her neck area but not face.

Nuru Gel was ready and she started off with a Breathing/Connecting ritual. Around 15 minutes in she started off by pouring the Nuru Gel all over her body and mine as i lay Hard as ever! All i could feel was her Boobs and perfect Arse gliding all over my Back as she massaged me at the Same time. It was an amazing feeling! Then she turned me around and poured more Nuru Gel over my front area and my cock. Her pussy and Boobs were staring right in front of my face as i took Advantage and Fondled around alot. There was loads of body to body contact and she also gives long glides using her boobs and Arse over your Cock! After a long hour she started the Lingham massage and massage of the Genitals and within 30 secs I blew my load!! She cleaned me up and layed next to me for a while until i was completely relaxed.

After the massage i showered cleaned and and was ready to go. She walked me to the Door took payment and a kiss on the Cheek i was out. I looked at the clock She also went over by 15 mins with no extra charge.

Overall it was amazing and worth every penny and i would recommend however it may seem pricey to many. Cheers

Offline jameslover

So it was your first time but she was "looking beautiful as ever"

Offline ianp1976

So i called and Booked in with one of the therapists called Tara for a hours Nuru massage. First time Nuru for me so i thought i would give it a go.

Arrived at her place on a quite street and was invited in by her friend who is also one of the other therapists from Senses and rituals.

Was invited upstairs and told to get ready. Tara walked in with her gown looking beautiful as ever. She a mixed raced Beauty with a nice curvy body and a nice arse!

She explained the procedure of the Nuru and re-assured me that I'm in for a great time! She explained that I'm allowed to touch her entire body besides her Pussy so enjoy! She also allows light kissing around her neck area but not face.

Nuru Gel was ready and she started off with a Breathing/Connecting ritual. Around 15 minutes in she started off by pouring the Nuru Gel all over her body and mine as i lay Hard as ever! All i could feel was her Boobs and perfect Arse gliding all over my Back as she massaged me at the Same time. It was an amazing feeling! Then she turned me around and poured more Nuru Gel over my front area and my cock. Her pussy and Boobs were staring right in front of my face as i took Advantage and Fondled around alot. There was loads of body to body contact and she also gives long glides using her boobs and Arse over your Cock! After a long hour she started the Lingham massage and massage of the Genitals and within 30 secs I blew my load!! She cleaned me up and layed next to me for a while until i was completely relaxed.

After the massage i showered cleaned and and was ready to go. She walked me to the Door took payment and a kiss on the Cheek i was out. I looked at the clock She also went over by 15 mins with no extra charge.

Overall it was amazing and worth every penny and i would recommend however it may seem pricey to many. Cheers

which location did you vist?

A.Chou85

So it was your first time but she was "looking beautiful as ever"

Meaning most massage therapists which i been to are not that good looking as her

A.Chou85

Meaning most massage therapists which i been to are not that good looking as her

Tara usually works from Redditch but since she was in Bartley green she told me to come there. I prefer that place as it is much closer for me

A.Chou85

Tara works from Redditch but she may come to Bartley green if requested.

The other black  therapist works in bartley green area.

Also Rhiannon works from West Bromwich and her prices are usually cheaper

Offline webpunter

After a long hour she started the Lingham massage and massage of the Genitals and within 30 secs I blew my load!!
KEVIN BLOODY WILSON It Was Over Before It Began springs to mind:   External Link/Members Only

Overall it was amazing and worth every penny and i would recommend however it may seem pricey to many
£120 for 30 secs equates to £14,400 per hour.  Add in a further £600 and you could shag Sophie Anderton.  So not too pricey then  :sarcastic:

Offline ianp1976

anyone else seen these girls? thinking of seeing Tara, but want to know its worth the money.

Thanks.

A.Chou85

£120 is quite pricey for a nuru and HJ but i found it well worth it as she went overtime