Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kylie for you x..  (Read 8103 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I am surprised that she has not been mentioned at all on this forum.

She ONLY tours, up to 3 different cities during the week, stays in Hotel and only works up til 6pm(?),
NO weekends.

Tour Cities usually include:

Reading, Cheltenham, Swindon, Newport, Warwick, Bham, EMA M1 J24, Leic M1 J21.

Would anyone have seen her?

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Hyborean

Well she has bee in my hotlist for a while but not been able to see her yet.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Well she has bee in my hotlist for a while but not been able to see her yet.  :hi:

Likewise... Also she tours mainly south-west, or south Midlands. Her windown of ooprtunity is very narrow. When I spoke to her, she explained that she has to get home by 6pm, so last appt is 5pm.

What surprised me most is she has gathered loads of FB in a short space of time, yet not a single comment on this board.

TOMAHAWK

Evening gents,
Kylie is back in brum next Wednesday. I have emailed about an AM appointment as have the day off and hopefully will get to see her... will report back if I get the chance

T

Offline mart478

I saw Kylie in Birmingham in October and can confirm that her AW feedback is accurate.

Very pretty, chatty girl, who likes high energy sex all over the hotel room!  Would definitely see again when she's around.

Martin

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I saw Kylie in Birmingham in October and can confirm that her AW feedback is accurate.

Very pretty, chatty girl, who likes high energy sex all over the hotel room!  Would definitely see again when she's around.

Martin

Mart478, good to see you on this Forum too. Welcome to UKP.

Offline Juankerr

I am surprised that she has not been mentioned at all on this forum.

She ONLY tours, up to 3 different cities during the week, stays in Hotel and only works up til 6pm(?),
NO weekends.

Tour Cities usually include:

Reading, Cheltenham, Swindon, Newport, Warwick, Bham, EMA M1 J24, Leic M1 J21.

Would anyone have seen her?

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only
Another one on my hotlist also , as Cooltiger say's I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned on UKP yet , hopefully some more info will appear.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She was in my neck of the woods today, however her window was even shorter than I thought, 10.30~5.00pm.

By the time I'd enquired at 11am, she was almost fully booked for her day, with only 1 slot left, for 1pm. Daytime meets are incredibly difficult to get to, worse so when at short notice.

Offline Juankerr

Whilst writing a field report on AW this morning , I noticed on my hotlist that Kylie was available in Birmingham today so I gave her a call and met her this afternoon at her hotel off Broad Street and had an excellent hour's fun.   :)  :dance:  :yahoo:  :thumbsup: The reason she does not come to Birmingham that often is because she has had a lot of timewaster's when visiting here previously. If you get the opportunity to meet with her I would strongly recommend that you take it!!!! External Link/Members Only

Offline Talbear

Whilst writing a field report on AW this morning , I noticed on my hotlist that Kylie was available in Birmingham today so I gave her a call and met her this afternoon at her hotel off Broad Street and had an excellent hour's fun.   :)  :dance:  :yahoo:  :thumbsup: The reason she does not come to Birmingham that often is because she has had a lot of timewaster's when visiting here previously. If you get the opportunity to meet with her I would strongly recommend that you take it!!!! External Link/Members Only

What's her face like Juan...?

Offline Juankerr

What's her face like Juan...?
Other's who have seen her may disagree but she reminded me of a young looking Kate Lawler or Caroline Flack , very pretty with real fuck me eye's.  ;)  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Other's who have seen her may disagree but she reminded me of a young looking Kate Lawler or Caroline Flack , very pretty with real fuck me eye's.  ;)  :thumbsup:

Good call! I can see the semblance.....but with very blonde hair.
She is a pretty girl....lovely eyes that fix yours. Particularly sexy and appealing with my cock in her mouth!.....sorry that was crass. True, but crass!

Offline DaveR

Can confirm she is well worth a visit. Does take a while to pin her down so to speak, but very genuine, intelligent and very horny. Loves fucking in all sorts of position and a right old slurper too!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Can confirm she is well worth a visit. Does take a while to pin her down so to speak, but very genuine, intelligent and very horny. Loves fucking in all sorts of position and a right old slurper too!!

It's more than that   :(

The window of opportunity is only between 10am and 3pm, and sometimes with notice given only the night before that she is visiting your area.  When I enquired at 11.30am, all the slots for the slit had already gone  :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hi Guys....
I have just seen Kylie in Reading and wrote this report in the south east section if you are interested?

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20844.0

:hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

It's more than that   :(

The window of opportunity is only between 10am and 3pm, and sometimes with notice given only the night before that she is visiting your area.  When I enquired at 11.30am, all the slots for the slit had already gone  :lol:

I get your point, but conversely I love a morning punt.
My BIGGEST frustration is that a profile appears 'available today' and I get all excited to see a girl I like. When I ask for an AM appt (I can't do evenings, I am married) they nearly always reply .....
'Sorry Babe, I can't check in till 3pm, then I have got to get ready and I am booked at 4pm. What about tomorrow?" To which I reply okay 10am tomorrow.... They come back with 'sorry I don't start till midday!'
Does my fucking head in !  :dash:

...and relax!

In that respect Kylie was great, I saw her at 10:15am !
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 02:44:54 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I get your point, but conversely I love a morning punt.
My BIGGEST frustration is that a profile appears 'available today' and I get all excited to see a girl I like. When I ask for an AM appt (I can't do evenings, I am married) they nearly always reply .....
'Sorry Babe, I can't check in till 3pm, then I have got to get ready and I am booked at 4pm. What about tomorrow?" To which I reply okay 10am tomorrow.... They come back with 'sorry I don't start till midday!'
Does my fucking head in !  :dash:

...and relax!

In that respect Kylie was great, I saw her at 10:15am !

Saw the FR this morning. Had an inkling that it was the same Cisco kid from UKP   :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

She did explain to me when I saw her in Birmingham recently why she has a limited timescale for appointment's CT , I have noticed at the start of each week she list's where and when she will be for that particular week.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She did explain to me when I saw her in Birmingham recently why she has a limited timescale for appointment's CT , I have noticed at the start of each week she list's where and when she will be for that particular week.

Ditto, she also explained to me when I spoke to her.

Regarding where she will be for that week, for certain Cities, she tends to announce in advance, for others a max of 2 days before. It just so happened that I had not accessed AW for the previous day, so only managed to view her profile the night before she was visiting my City. In addition, her mobile tends to be switched off all together in the evenings, and switched on the morning of her visit.

It would appear that I have sussed out her routine   :cool:

Offline Juankerr

Ditto, she also explained to me when I spoke to her.
It would appear that I have sussed out her routine   :cool:
  :thumbsup: She is certainly worth meeting CT , you will have to keep a close eye on that profile....just like I will be!!!!  ;)

Kylie for you x

Thank you guys for all my positive feedback,, love u all lots xxx

Diehard

I have seen her a number of times and the face pic she has up on here is very accurate.

Very enthusiastic and definitely worth seeing although only disappointments would be the French kissing is not as deep as say a Michelle independent or Hannah and she does clock watch. You get your full time but you will be out the door bang on the dot so to speak.

But overall worth seeing and it has to be said given the wasteland that is the West Midlands she is probably in the top 7 or 8 in the area.

Kylie for you x

The way I look at it is you get your full time,,,,,,, a lot of girls want u in and out,,,if u pay for a hour u get a hour,, if u want longer then book and pay for longer ,,, I only work short hours a day,,, reason I have to go and collect my son from private school ,,,, and only see so many guys a day, in a short amount t ov time and have to get showered and ready for the next appointment,,, I'm not a 24 hour 7 days a week bang girl,, so days I come out to play it has to work for me ... Moan if i cut u short by ur minutes totally,,, but dnt main for getting ur full time,,, I have a lot of clients who I snog there face off it depends on hr breath if I'm honest,,, ouch sorry ,, but glad to be in the top 7 to 8 in the West Midlands .. Probably won't after this . But I say it how it is,, and always will .. Have a lot of regs and repeat custom including a celebrity ,, I'm no diva , just professional in what I do as this pays for my sons education and gives me lots of sex to x

Diehard

The way I look at it is you get your full time,,,,,,, a lot of girls want u in and out,,,if u pay for a hour u get a hour,, if u want longer then book and pay for longer ,,, I only work short hours a day,,, reason I have to go and collect my son from private school ,,,, and only see so many guys a day, in a short amount t ov time and have to get showered and ready for the next appointment,,, I'm not a 24 hour 7 days a week bang girl,, so days I come out to play it has to work for me ... Moan if i cut u short by ur minutes totally,,, but dnt main for getting ur full time,,, I have a lot of clients who I snog there face off it depends on hr breath if I'm honest,,, ouch sorry ,, but glad to be in the top 7 to 8 in the West Midlands .. Probably won't after this . But I say it how it is,, and always will .. Have a lot of regs and repeat custom including a celebrity ,, I'm no diva , just professional in what I do as this pays for my sons education and gives me lots of sex to x

Not sure about the point of that reply or the need to tell us about your son and his education. My breath is perfectly fresh and many girls have deep French kissed me, you didn't but I thought other than that your performance was good, hence why i saw you more than once.

Again, I have no issue about you being a clock watcher and you don't shortchange anyone, well you did not cheat me at any rate. However it is a competitive industry you are in and there are plenty of girls who allow clients to stay well over their time, usually around 5 to 10 mins sex wise and then a further period of time chatting and having a shower. I would not call them clock watchers.

The girls who get us out before our paid time get negative reviews on here.

Kylie for you x

We cud go on and on and on here,,, I'm a honest girl,, like I said I say it like it is,,, I'm professional,,, I only work mainly between 10 am and 4 pm... And only see so many guys a day,,, mist girls bang away round the clock,,, I dnt as like I said I have to get home to my son,, not like many girls who dnt av children, they can please there self !!!!! I can only fit a limited amount ov guys in the time I work,,, everyone gets there complete time,,, if I av the opportunity to let them stay longer , like on some of my feedback they can stay longer , not always the case tho, has I work short hours and av guys booked in and I'm fully booked most days, and have to shower in between and change and refresh my make up,,  competition does not bother me, never has as I'm fully booked most days with regulars, it's quite hard to get a appointment with me most days , u say what u want so can I,,, u men treat a lot of girls like meat,,, u wouldn't believe the crap us girls go through and the industry is getting worse you would not believe,, if u didn't have a thick skin ud top yourself for sure,,,,

Kylie for you x

And if u had no issue of me being a click watcher ,,, why mention that and then contradict what u said !!!! Dahhhhhh u men sometimes,,,,

Offline Trevor12

Kylie, bumping this thread was a clever move on your part. However, your last couple of posts weren't.

Kylie for you x

My choice to say what I want like you guys do !!!

Kylie for you x

I dnt want the custom from all you guys who use this site to compare notes on who has the biggest boobs and tightest pussy,,, like working girls are a piece of cattle that you bid on,,,,,, so any one from %%% do not call me!!!!!! I only work a few days' I have a normal job and enough regulars who wud never sit in here being so nasty towards women 'take care punters ,,,

docmarting

Just caught up on this thread. I have seen Kylie a couple of times and always found her to be a great punt and one of my favourites on my hot list - the biggest issue with her is her limited availability but there are good reasons for that and you need to plan in advance and work around that. My three meets with her have all been worth it.
A shame the way that the thread has ended as, in my view, she is one of better girls on AW. I will definitely see her again (subject to arranging a suitable time with her limited working hours of course!!).

Redster69

Very harsh to ban her, in my experience she was a very sweet girl doing the job for all the right reasons and doing a very good job of it.........the girls never last long on here do they.

billy Bob

Been seeing Kylie for 2 years now and shes such a sweet girl and friendly, my best aw girl, does every thing right, and dfk, will be seeing her next week as usual for out steamy session , she's clever and should of been a lawyer not a nurse, good for you Kylie for speaking out

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Very harsh to ban her, in my experience she was a very sweet girl doing the job for all the right reasons and doing a very good job of it.........the girls never last long on here do they.

I dnt want the custom from all you guys who use this site to compare notes on who has the biggest boobs and tightest pussy,,, like working girls are a piece of cattle that you bid on,,,,,, so any one from pro$$ienet do not call me!!!!!! I only work a few days' I have a normal job and enough regulars who wud never sit in here being so nasty towards women 'take care punters ,,,

I started this thread on her and missed all the post/replies for past 2 days, only to find that she had joined and now already banned.

Shame to see her banned.

However sweet she may be, at the end of the day, this is a punter's forum and Admin does not take it kindly when WGs start mouthing off punters on here. Her above post was way below the belt.

Edit... if above wasn't, then below now definitely is!!!

Been seeing Kylie for 2 years now and shes such a sweet girl and friendly, my best aw girl, does every thing right, and dfk, will be seeing her next week as usual for out steamy session , she's clever and should of been a lawyer not a nurse, good for you Kylie for speaking out

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Not a clever move, Kylie!!!

Redster69

I started this thread on her and missed all the post/replies for past 2 days, only to find that she had joined and now already banned.

Shame to see her banned.

However sweet she may be, at the end of the day, this is a punter's forum and Admin does not take it kindly when WGs start mouthing off punters on here. Her above post was way below the belt.

Edit... if above wasn't, then below now definitely is!!!

Yep the Billy Bob thing was stupid, thought she was brighter than that and to give her full time job away too...............still see her again though :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yep the Billy Bob thing was stupid, thought she was brighter than that and to give her full time job away too...............still see her again though :D

Call me fluffy, but at times I have PM'd WGs on here, reminding them to be polite and not mouth off punters, otherwise expect to get banned from this forum.

Shame didn't see this thread early enough.

Redster69

Call me fluffy, but at times I have PM'd WGs on here, reminding them to be polite and not mouth off punters, otherwise expect to get banned from this forum.

Shame didn't see this thread early enough.

I tried to warn her, she even put her face pic on here earlier :rolleyes:

Offline Boundless

I dnt want the custom from all you guys who use this site to compare notes on who has the biggest boobs and tightest pussy,,, like working girls are a piece of cattle that you bid on,,,,,, so any one from pro$$ienet do not call me!!!!!! I only work a few days' I have a normal job and enough regulars who wud never sit in here being so nasty towards women 'take care punters ,,,

I'm sure Kylie is a lovely girl, I've never met her.
However, what's with this   so any one from pro$$ienet do not call me! (sic)?
I honestly can't believe what I'm reading!

A punt takes most blokes a couple of days wages so we every fucking right to expect the punt to be good when you're paying someone more than a doctor, lawyer or even the prime minister per hour!
The comment about "pieces of meat" well, hello?, that's exactly what a prossie is, a hired piece of meat or would they prefer that we turn up with flowers and tell them how much we love them and want to be with them forever.

marktomsmith

my girl is no piece of meat. shes a mother daughter and a human being, av u got a mother or sister ,I wrote her comments, shes very open with me, and she is in control of who she sees, and if she chooses not to see men off %%% that's her choice as she has enough clients who wud never sit on here like a bunch of retards ....ban me you pricks as kylie is such a lovely dwn to earth girl, who sells her body to better her sons life, not the typical girl who goes and gets pissed or takes drugs, how many girls do u know who would do that. nasty bunch of cunts I say u all are.

Diehard

We cud go on and on and on here,,, I'm a honest girl,, like I said I say it like it is,,, I'm professional,,, I only work mainly between 10 am and 4 pm... And only see so many guys a day,,, mist girls bang away round the clock,,, I dnt as like I said I have to get home to my son,, not like many girls who dnt av children, they can please there self !!!!! I can only fit a limited amount ov guys in the time I work,,, everyone gets there complete time,,, if I av the opportunity to let them stay longer , like on some of my feedback they can stay longer , not always the case tho, has I work short hours and av guys booked in and I'm fully booked most days, and have to shower in between and change and refresh my make up,,  competition does not bother me, never has as I'm fully booked most days with regulars, it's quite hard to get a appointment with me most days , u say what u want so can I,,, u men treat a lot of girls like meat,,, u wouldn't believe the crap us girls go through and the industry is getting worse you would not believe,, if u didn't have a thick skin ud top yourself for sure,,,,

There was another thread I think on the main board if memory serves me correctly asking the question 'are hookers damaged goods?'

Her post highlighted above I think answers the question!

Diehard

Really? After reading her posts and how evidently unstable she is. I won't ever be seeing her again. She went off on one when in fact people were being nice about her!!! Like so many hookers she seems to suffer from paranoia and I suspect that is the effect of too much coke.

Diehard

my girl is no piece of meat. shes a mother daughter and a human being, av u got a mother or sister ,I wrote her comments, shes very open with me, and she is in control of who she sees, and if she chooses not to see men off pro$$ienet that's her choice as she has enough clients who wud never sit on here like a bunch of retards ....ban me you pricks as kylie is such a lovely dwn to earth girl, who sells her body to better her sons life, not the typical girl who goes and gets pissed or takes drugs, how many girls do u know who would do that. nasty bunch of cunts I say u all are.

. There are a lot of fluffies out there who seemingly get sucked in by the act hookers put on during an appointment. Nothing wrong with the act as that is what they are paid for but too many guys seem to read more into it.

However the above post should be a reality check to all fluffies. This is how many a hooker thinks.

midspunt69

Really? After reading her posts and how evidently unstable she is. I won't ever be seeing her again. She went off on one when in fact people were being nice about her!!! Like so many hookers she seems to suffer from paranoia and I suspect that is the effect of too much coke.
She's a dick for saying shit about this site but you suspecting she takes drugs is a joke. You saw her more than once as you say imnsure if she was an avid drug taker you wouldn't have then again your posts show you couldn't care less if a hooker was trafficked/forced and didn't enjoy her job so no surprise  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:56:08 am by midspunt69 »

Offline Boundless

my girl is no piece of meat. shes a mother daughter and a human being, av u got a mother or sister ,I wrote her comments, shes very open with me, and she is in control of who she sees, and if she chooses not to see men off pro$$ienet that's her choice as she has enough clients who wud never sit on here like a bunch of retards ....ban me you pricks as kylie is such a lovely dwn to earth girl, who sells her body to better her sons life, not the typical girl who goes and gets pissed or takes drugs, how many girls do u know who would do that. nasty bunch of cunts I say u all are.

Exactly my point.
Sells her body, not her mind or her heart, ergo a piece of meat.

To a prossie, punters are just a cock with a wallet attached, pure and simple and anyone who thinks otherwise on either side of the condom is deluding themselves.

Offline MrBamboo

Hi All, (and Kylie), this is all a bit random !! I saw Kylie last year in Brum, in her defense she was very professional with comms and seemed a genuinely nice person. However for me she took control of the meeting too much and never let it go with the flow. She is the only WG I have been with though that put a dildo up her arse while I shagged her Doggie style !!!!  :D
I think the Jury is out on whether she takes Coke, and tbh if she does is it a big issue ?? From my experience for many Punters she would be a great meet, just wasn't up there for me though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Some men on UKP are Hyenas!!!!

Check out her blog...

Could someone please take a snapshot of it. Thanks.

Diehard

Some men on UKP are Hyenas!!!!

Check out her blog...

Could someone please take a snapshot of it. Thanks.

It was a hard read really as it was so grammatically incorrect it was quite hard to follow, but I chortled heartily at the line where she says we punters think we are equal to hookers!

She is the perfect wake up call to all the fluffies out there.

Offline Boundless

"think I shud ov got into politics"

I imagine UKIP would welcome her.
 :D :D

Offline Trevor12

English, nice face, nice body, under 30, part time, positive comments from people who had seen her- If she'd played things differently, joining the forum could have been excellent for business. But now...

Offline Boundless

English, nice face, nice body, under 30, part time, positive comments from people who had seen her- If she'd played things differently, joining the forum could have been excellent for business. But now...

I'd still fuck her.

Oh, I forgot, she won't see UKP members.