Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA_SEXY ADULTWORK PROFILE [Fake review]  (Read 2083 times)

jamess

Hello people  :drinks:

LARA_SEXY FINCHLEY ROAD !!!

I want to talk and to explain some problems with this profile of girl on AdultWork.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One day i called the girl and with one voice very low without sensual voice , i think she was sleeping at 14:00 soon . I dont know why some girls put on the profile is online all day if she sleep all day . I want the girl when i call her to be with good sound and very sensual . :dash:
After make the booking , when i arrive at the build she was looking at the window to me with bad face . i can see  2 boys inside the house looking the girl , very big mans. She open the door at build and I have seen that it is not the same girl from adultwork is other girl and she didnt know to speack english nothing and watched as the men came out of his house to go stairs up.
I did wait a long time in the hall for her.  :mad:
Crazy but this is the reallity , i entered at home and his house is very small with bad smell food . I stayed 1h with her and i she didnt kiss me , on the telephone she tell me yes i do kissing  .... :dash:   No good service she didnt like nothing !
After that time I left the house, I saw the men come home again this time and not ever call. I hope you will help with this message Im impressed.

I dont know why the people who have alert long term is the people who lie more .
IS NOT AUTHENTIC PROFILE AND NOT VERIFIED MEMBER !!!

Thanks and take care friends !! :cool:

nova painted floozie

she didnt know to speack english

I'm just going to leave this here.

Offline licky

At the top of her profile it says :-

My name is LARA from SPAIN

And at the bottom :-

Nationality :- Romanian

Says it all really

yorkshire123

Duke L

I believe the term the youth of today would use is, LOL!

Offline Meursault

I'm just going to leave this here.
A little harsh, don't you think?  :unknown:
The OP obviously speaks English as an additional language, but makes himself perfectly clear imo

Offline Turtle1

I was thinking the OP could be writing fake reviews till i read shes Romanian on her profile. In that case he's probably telling the truth. Most of those cunts are "cunts". avoid that shit

jamess

On his profile says im from spain .  :dash:

If you want to do bussines you need to do ok , you dont need to lie .

Offline lewishamguy

On his profile says im from spain .  :dash:

You do business with girls or guys?  :music:

James999

On his profile says im from spain

Jamessss you sound like a rival pimp  :sarcastic:

jamess

no OMG  :lol:
but is an exemple , if you want to work good with the people and the people come you dont need to lie . Im not a rival im a very good customer for girls . Forget it . i dont care about nothing the only problem i write up when i open the comment.  :D

OldAdmin

"jamess" created second account with female name, so most likely rival = banned.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

On reading that, instantly rival pimp or girl. It's not even trying!! That's what upsets me the most, while the bad-mouthing is terrible and bad to see on these boards, the severe lack of effort to make it believable irritates me more...