Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani The Masseuse - touring London  (Read 1840 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4623399) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bluegene

Dani The Masseuse - spur of the moment

URL: External Link/Members Only

Hourly rate: £160

Arranging the meeting.
I called to check services. At somepoint asked if she offered sex. Dani went bananas and shouted "why don't people have decorum". Continue ranting and hanged-up on me

Meeting
Did not take place.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 03:14:38 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline kaj314

meeting did not take place, pretty sure this does not count as something requiring a review. im sure admins will move to discussion section.

Offline CMiller

I have to disagree.

Regardless of whether a meeting took place or not, if a working girl comes across as a bitter harpy with a chip on her shoulder over the phone, appears to be a deposit scammer or she claims to be British and has a long profile written in good English but you hear an eastern European woman who struggles to string together a sentence in English down the phone, I think a review is worthwhile. I take it as a warning not to waste any time with them.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
I have to disagree.

Regardless of whether a meeting took place or not, if a working girl comes across as a bitter harpy with a chip on her shoulder over the phone, appears to be a deposit scammer or she claims to be British and has a long profile written in good English but you hear an eastern European woman who struggles to string together a sentence in English down the phone, I think a review is worthwhile. I take it as a warning not to waste any time with them.

Rule 4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking