Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London TS Maya - looks wow!  (Read 4017 times)

Offline timbucktwo

Was going to post this on the transsexual section but don't know how. I was wondering if anyone if anyone seen this TS lady. She looks stunning and has the amazing curves. Cheers appreciate the help.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

No reviews.

Why not contact her? She looks gorgeous.

Offline timbucktwo

No reviews.

Hey Winky, yes I have contacted her. She is charging £200 per hour which is too much in my opinion. Usually I have found services from TS  to be poor, yet ones hoping to discover hidden gem.

My top 3 in no particular order has been TS Sofia, Petri Dewi and Victoria Tedesco. I usually stick to them for reliability and service. I probably try Maya if she does half hour.

Offline winkywanky

A shame you haven't reviewed any of those three you've seen.

Offline timbucktwo

A shame you haven't reviewed any of those three you've seen.

Yes will review them and few other TS and Genetic Girls that I have seen. Been so busy with stuff recently, just hadn't had the time to write reviews.

ilaila

she looks good in the photos but in real life she is alright tall and bulky.
noting special takes you to a room with a half broken used bed.
attitude rude

Offline winkywanky

Having been here for over four years, be good if yuo could write a proper review?

Offline A Decent Fist

she looks good in the photos but in real life she is alright tall and bulky.
noting special takes you to a room with a half broken used bed.
attitude rude

This has the makings of your first review. Add more details and do it properly as a separate review.

ilaila

Having been here for over four years, be good if yuo could write a proper review?
f off dont work for you.

Offline winkywanky

f off dont work for you.

What a complete fucking imbecile you are!  :lol:

I don't speak for me, I speak for EVERYONE!

You get given a gently encouraging nudge, and you spit your dummy out like the keyboard-warrior little bitch-twat you undoubtedly are. Try having a bit less childish attitude, and a bit more grown-up attitude.

Wanker  :rolleyes:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
f off dont work for you.
Can you explain the reason for this response, you were asked in a very civil manner to post a review of your experience and that is not an unreasonable request. The response you got to this post is not an unreasonable one.

Check the rules and you will see members are expected to contribute in a constructive manner, I would suggest you start doing so. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:22:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline winkywanky

...this is why I could never be a Mod, I'd have to talk to him like that  :lol:.

Offline ratedj

If he fails to respond I reckon the ban must be incoming.

Offline winkywanky

I think perhaps climb down (unlikely, they never do), or even just schtum (maybe even just as unlikely  :D).

But any more 'attitude' like that would be perhaps unwise.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
...this is why I could never be a Mod, I'd have to talk to him like that  :lol:.
If he fails to respond I reckon the ban must be incoming.
He's still on this thread, so he has the chance to explain himself.

ilaila

i dont like that guy.

Offline ratedj

I suppose that's a reasonable approach to take.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
i dont like that guy.
And ???? is that supposed to be a reason to be abusive.   :unknown:

ilaila

And ???? is that supposed to be a reason to be abusive.   :unknown:
do i have to do what he said is he the law around here, does his words have power. what abuse just told him to get lost. i am not good with words like some people here and doing my bit but i get this guy telling me what to do which i do not like.
being called a complete fucking imbecile is not abuse
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 05:12:02 pm by ilaila »

Offline ratedj

do i have to do what he said is he the law around here, does his words have power. what abuse just told him to get lost. i am not good with words like some people here and doing my bit but i get this guy telling me what to do which i do not like.

Bro, everything he said was perfectly reasonable and was accompanied with an acceptable tone. Your response escalaetd the matter, which was uncalled for.

Offline winkywanky

You told me to fuck off.

You've been here for a long time and contributed virtually nothing, then out of the blue you give a little bit of info on a girl and all I do is to politely point out that you ought to do a review. This would help others, because this is a review site. It's why this place exists, and it's in the rules.

And you told me to fuck off.

Oh, and you reckoned the girl in question is rude  :D.

Behave like that, and you can expect both barrels from me I'm afraid.

ilaila

a true keyboard warrior please have mercy i soo scared of those 2 barrels 

Offline winkywanky

You got THREE things wrong there:

1. You told me to fuck off, NOT get lost.
2. "Doing my bit" is exactly what you HAVEN'T done in the last 2yrs or more.
3. "complete fucking imbecile" IS abuse, but in your case, thoroughly deserved.

Do you understand now?

Offline winkywanky

a true keyboard warrior please have mercy i soo scared of those 2 barrels

You're still talking like an entitled little cunt.

ilaila

mod this is going off topic due to this man. its turing into a rant about me . and he is still abusing me.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 05:26:47 pm by ilaila »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You have to abide by the rules around here and if you look it was you who told him to f off in the first place. he just responded to that.

I've given you enough chances you fucking moron, chances you don't seem to want to take.

Offline winkywanky

its turing into a rant about me . and he is still abusing me.

Awwww!  :lol:

Just apologise for not writing reviews and say you'll try a bit harder harder in the future. Perhaps write a review of Maya for a start?

You don't even have to apologise to me, I'm actually quite enjoying this  :P.

ilaila

You have to abide by the rules around here and if you look it was you who told him to f off in the first place. he just responded to that.

I've given you enough chances you fucking moron, chances you don't seem to want to take.
not fair mod did not even spell it fully and only once yet he repeated the abuse. as i said i have difficulty with writing but he dont care.
and you put me on trial here like its a court case. guess you favour him 

Offline winkywanky

not fair mod did not even spell it fully and only once yet he repeated the abuse. as i said i have difficulty with writing but he dont care.
and you put me on trial here like its a court case. guess you favour him

Well yes he might do, at least I write reviews and very occasionally I can be mildly amusing (which partly makes up for being annoying most of the time).

Stop making excuses about finding it hard to write, you understand everyone else's writing perfectly well, and your standard of wriitng allows you to be perfectly understood.

It's not about your writing, it's about your attitude.

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear, another one bites the dust  :rolleyes:.

What is it with some people? Went from nasty troll to put-upon delicate little snowflake within the space of one page.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Oh dear, another one bites the dust  :rolleyes:.

What is it with some people? Went from nasty troll to put-upon delicate little snowflake within the space of one page.
Doesn't matter how hard you try to guide then in the right direction some people just won't have it.   :unknown:  I can't say fairer than reply#10 really.

Not the wisest move to report abuse when you're the one who started it.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 05:48:12 pm by daviemac »

Offline winkywanky

Not the wisest move to report abuse when you're the one who started it.
  :wacko:

:lol:

Offline MrMatrix

No reviews.

Doesn't she just.... :hi: