Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature_Anna_45 - has anyone?  (Read 2428 times)

Offline JoeyRamone

I'm guessing by the fact there's no reviews her for her (and searching her AW code only gives one hit in the TOFTT thread) but has one seen or had any experience with Mature_Anna_45 (of Leyton, E10, according to AW's location finder)

External Link/Members Only

She's ticked a few boxes on likes I'm looking for (I looking for a woman to specifically do fisting with, squirting would be a (big) bonus too) and I also quite like the look of her, age and body wise, despite the fairly mediocre quality pictures.

So if anyone's had any dealings with her, maybe she's had a previous profile or incarnation, I'd be obliged if you'd share it  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Miller Roy

Saw her recently- will do a review soon.

Highly recommended for prolonged anal, good body and personality too.

Age is about right. Bear in mind she only does outcalls.

Offline simpleton69

Saw her recently- will do a review soon.

Highly recommended for prolonged anal, good body and personality too.

Age is about right. Bear in mind she only does outcalls.

she had incall prices on her listing?

Offline thetinman007

She looks good. Leggy with a nice ass. Looking forward to the review!

Offline expeller

I sent her a message and she starts in calls on Thursday. "on incall I start from Thursday, the apartment is a very discreet place next to the Seven Sisters station and private, maybe not exciting but clean and with atmosphere"

Offline JoeyRamone

That you for the replies guys. I'm interested to see her

Offline Scooby Scooby Do

Gentlemen,

I saw this SP recently but because of other commitments, I will not be able to put up a full review for about 2 weeks. However, I thought it might be helpful to inform the forum members that my review will be a strong positive.

I don’t have any review history so I understand that my review, when it drops, may be received with some reservations, but for me the SP delivered very strongly in terms of her attitude, service(s) provided and service delivery. I also believe that she was the person shown in the profile and gallery pictures and based on what occurred I believe her “likes” list is accurate.

In summary I thought she was sexy AF but I will provide more detail and context in my review.

Offline expeller

Not sure if she is still around. Rang her number and someone with  a completely different name answered.

Offline thetinman007

Cheers scooby, was anal included in the £60?

Offline Scooby Scooby Do

Cheers scooby, was anal included in the £60?

Can't say buddy as I stayed for an hour. I didn't partake on this occasion but during the punt I mentioned that I wanted to return to drill her rear and she was more than up for it. Also, during the punt I had multiple digits inserted in her rear on numerous occasions which really seemed to get her going! So I definitely believe anal is available, but you will have to check whether it is in 30mins
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 10:15:17 am by Scooby Scooby Do »

Offline unus669

Seems like somebody is accessing her profile from Poland daily. Sergei :unknown:

Offline expeller

She is now in Seven Sisters in the same place as  Lovely_Amanda_   
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It is in  the High Road very close to South Tottenham Station.

Offline davidgood

I saw Anna yesterday and can confirm she provides a good service.

I will provide a review when I get time to write it up.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline unus669

I saw Anna yesterday and can confirm she provides a good service.

I will provide a review when I get time to write it up.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks Davidgood, she’s on my radar and was waiting for good intel, which you always provide :thumbsup:

I’m guessing my anal question will be answered  :D

Offline JoeyRamone

Thanks for the continued replies and recommendations: both Amanda and Anna are on my to-do list now - but always good to see any reviews on them

Offline expeller

Cannot fathom why they both give the wrong information on the location of their in call flat.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Looking forward to your review Davidgood, especially to discover her rimming skills!

Offline unus669

Looking forward to your review Davidgood, especially to discover her rimming skills!

Indeed.

As their services are not necessarily accurate. Amanda has changed hers to reflect what she provides. However, Anna hasn’t, she told me when I contacted her, she doesn’t swallow but it’s there on her profile. So far she has confirmed she does Anal and CIM. Rimming would be a bonus, meaning she might get my customer sooner than later :D

Offline davidgood

Review is now posted.

Although I rimmed her she did not reciprocate but I had not asked for it and also it was only a half hour.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline expeller

Review is now posted.

Although I rimmed her she did not reciprocate but I had not asked for it and also it was only a half hour.

Regards,

davidgood

Saw her today and can vouch for her enthusiastic rimming skills. Nothing much more to add to previous reviews. Except to add she has a c section scar and nicely shaped inner labia. Great VFM.

Offline unus669

Saw her today and can vouch for her enthusiastic rimming skills. Nothing much more to add to previous reviews. Except to add she has a c section scar and nicely shaped inner labia. Great VFM.

Good to hear :thumbsup:

Will you be reviewing her?

Offline expeller

Good to hear :thumbsup:

Will you be reviewing her?

Nothing much to add to previous reviews.

Offline unus669

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She only has one review. If everyone stopped reviewing after a WG gets 1 review, the site wouldn’t be what it is.

No worries anyway.

Offline winkywanky

You've already got 20 reviews under your belt so I'm loath to comment, but...

She's only got one previous review up, so if you reviewed her you'd instantly double her reviews and reinforce her up-to-now good record ;)