Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CUM FUCK MY ARSE - Stevenage  (Read 3865 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6688210) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes, £70, no extras.  Arranged at short notice because a flaky maybe-SB I was going to have coffee with let me down.

A week or so ago, she tours.  I think she has Sunday off and moves then.  She spoke to another person, I didn't see.

A decent flat above shops near the indoor market - plenty of parking but it was a bit expensive.

Its the girls in the photos, she's a bit shorter than I expected and curvy in a good way.  I thought she was cute.

She sat on the bed and oiled her tits, started with a bit of very pleasant titwank and oral.

I chose to lay her down and went for a good munch - she has nice lips and clit, and proceeded to get wetter over time and very tasty it was too.  Made appreciative noises but no shuddering.

Time was passing so I hopped onto the bed and asked for 69 - she plonked her lovely pussy back on my face and gave me a very satisfactory BJ until I came in her mouth.

Pleasant chitchat as I dressed, but her English isn't as good as some.

Nice girl, great price, if she's back in the area I'll repeat.

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice one. I saw her in Lincoln and she was a right little goer. Would see her again if she returned. Had a rubbish punt with another Brazilian yesterday which I'll review later.

Offline mickey_white

How was her kissing? Does she offer DFK? Thanks

Offline cunningman

No idea, I'm not bothered by that.

Offline Snagbadjer

I saw her in Lincoln and was snogging her face off. I'm hoping she returns so can have another go on that bouncy arse.