Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren B - Birmingham. Likely too good to be true?  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Wood2017

So i stumbled across this girl on Adultwork last night & instantly added her to my hotlist - External Link/Members Only

Looks wise - fit as fuck i think.
Likes list - very appealing list of services (CIM, swallow, fingering, facials, toys etc).
Price - £250ph, sadly she's not cheap  :rolleyes: :cry:

But having logged onto adultwork a couple of times tonight what i've noticed is that her profile seems to be in a constant state of getting updated. All 3 times i've logged in it's been updated again. It shows on the summary page her profile has been updated 299 times THIS MONTH!! we're only 18 days into the month  :lol:

She can't be a private gallery scammer because she has no private gallery lol but my spidey senses suggest somethings not right with the profile and the constant updates. So has anyone had any contact with her? or even further a meet to verify what she looks like and what she offers?  :unknown:

Offline Wood2017

Ah shit i can now see she's already got a negative, i should've search for her user ID rather than her name  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Sorry gents it's been a long day  :rolleyes:

Offline EYEPUNT

Quote from: Wood2017 link=topic=344723.It shows on the summary page her profile has been updated 299 times [b
THIS MONTH!![/b] we're only 18 days into the month  :lol:

Where/how do you find the summary page?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 10:00:37 am by EYEPUNT »

Offline Wood2017

Where/how do you find the summary page?

When you are logged into Adultwork click the big ‘emails and bookings’ button at the top of the page.

It then loads another page and at the bottom is says ‘hotlist news feed’.

Each different girl on your hotlist  that has updated her page shows there and in the bottom corner of their little box there’s a icon. I don’t know if it’s a folded paper, I don’t know what it is. But click that.

It then loads another page the summary page which says how many updates they’ve done in the last hour, last week and last month.

The massive amount of times some update their page is insane.

Offline Juankerr

The massive amount of times some update their page is insane.

The default setting on an Adultwork search is "Order Results By: Last Modified Date" so the more often they update their profiles the higher up in the search they are, more likely to be on page 1 than lower down.

Offline Wood2017

The default setting on an Adultwork search is "Order Results By: Last Modified Date" so the more often they update their profiles the higher up in the search they are, more likely to be on page 1 than lower down.

oh that makes sense why they do it then  :thumbsup: