Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Maaham - Birmingham?  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Hazz9902

Free tomorrow for a punt in bham

This one has caught my eyes - External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her or have any intel?

No number so having to try book through AW emails  :dash:

Thanks in advance

Offline P.O.G

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265731.0

She's the same women as in the above profile. Seems like she has returned. All good reviews previously so should be a safe punt. Be sure to leave a review of you see her. 

Offline Shplurgh

How sure are you? I had a booking with her around the start of the pandemic which got cancelled because of it. Was looking forward to seeing her.

Online SaladTosser

I look forward to your review, if you get a chance to see her.

ST

Offline P.O.G

How sure are you? I had a booking with her around the start of the pandemic which got cancelled because of it. Was looking forward to seeing her.

99 percent sure, spotted the profile and remembered the pics and writing style as soon as I saw it from the previous profile.

Offline alibirmingham

I’d agree the two are the one and the same. Although I’ve not seen her this time round on her new profile the way it’s written and from what I remember it’s too similar to be a coincidence and I remember the photo.

Always wondered what happened to her. She has upped her price slightly so in two kinds but may see her to relive my previous experience
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 05:34:31 pm by alibirmingham »

Offline Hazz9902

Comms were going well on AW until today - last AW message read but no reply  :scare:

Offline Hazz9902

@alibirmingham

Is there any set way you write an AW email when asking to arrange a punt?

Still no response from this one looking to send another email…

Thanks in advance

Offline alibirmingham

@alibirmingham

Is there any set way you write an AW email when asking to arrange a punt?

Still no response from this one looking to send another email…

Thanks in advance

Not really, I just say hi and that I want to meet. I got replies the same day and never more then a few hours during the day

Offline Shplurgh

Anyone seen her recently? Just wondering if service levels are still up there?

Offline Dylanbob

I saw her pre my first review.

Was good punt, followoed the comments of those made on here.

Offline 801

Anyone seen her recently? Just wondering if service levels are still up there?

I'll probably leave a review soon...
Go for it if I was you , I had a great experience . Don't think twice

Service level was top notch , she was amazing

Offline Hazz9902

How did you find comms arranging a meet with her - difficult as I don’t use AW for punts and tend to call the number and book - but no phone in this instance.

Offline 801

How did you find comms arranging a meet with her - difficult as I don’t use AW for punts and tend to call the number and book - but no phone in this instance.

AW Email only initially , she wont be easy to get hold of trust me and she does not work late also
Very selective and only see's a few clients a week/day or when she wants
She's been away and i think she may have just come back as she has recently logged in to her account

If you do get to see her you will not regret is all i can say

Will probably leave a review ...one day  :rolleyes:

She was my best punt of 2022 and in my top 3 of all ever punts

Offline Hazz9902

AW Email only initially , she wont be easy to get hold of trust me and she does not work late also
Very selective and only see's a few clients a week/day or when she wants
She's been away and i think she may have just come back as she has recently logged in to her account

If you do get to see her you will not regret is all i can say

Will probably leave a review ...one day  :rolleyes:

She was my best punt of 2022 and in my top 3 of all ever punts

Come on drop us that review asap  :lol:

I’ll try and build some rep up first on AW then and email her after that.

Offline 801

I wont rush to review to be honest , you asked about her almost a year ago so you need to build up some rep and see her
Ali's review is very detailed and should be enough for you as it was for me and i made the booking with her , it was not easy but got there in the end and im telling you it was worth it so much so that i cannot wait to see her again

The words Ali mentioned like True Nympho and "we fucked like we were or she was possessed" are absolutely spot on and yes she loved a good spanking

I found her to be very pretty and such a nice person. The type that would get me to stop punting forever if i had a chance with her in real-life but that aint going to happen and no its not EAS so i shall leave it at that 

you going to have to get that that booking with her and experience for yourself

Offline Shplurgh

Can't quite convince myself to get a booking arranged. I'm intrigued but she's at the top of my price range, but with a limited likes list with no FK I'm struggling and I haven't got the funds to be taking too many risks. The whole tissue whilst performing owo puts me off too, I'd want a fair bit during a meet and that sort of thing always smacks of an SP who's slightly reluctant.