Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal-latina Abbie - Leamington spa  (Read 2303 times)

Offline badder

Hi does anyone have any info on anal-latina Abbie?

Sorry can't find a AW link.

Based in Leamington and looks a filthy punt. My only issue is she mentions taking the prep pill in her Q&A's and was wondering if this could be a sign she could be a barebacker.

No mention of bareback in her profile

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Based in Leamington and looks a filthy punt. My only issue is she mentions taking the prep pill in her Q&A's and was wondering if this could be a sign she could be a barebacker.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Jasonk71

She mentions BB in her movie section

Offline charlesthethird

I cant see any reason why someone would mention taking prep unless they were indicating that BB was on the table.

Online Roadster

Although I guess if she is taking prep properly it does change that nature of the BB question.  HIV is off the table and we are in pre 1980s territory with regard to health judgements.

A punter could still get something nasty, but not HIV.

Bit of a big "if" though.

Offline BlueRock

Her profile has regularly on and off had bareback on it. I suspect she does it on request as her profile did used to state to ask her about extras not on her list. Has put me off seeing her.