Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Mia - South Quay  (Read 907 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7641469) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline thatoneguy

External Link/Members Only

Been a while since my last punt! Saw Mia last week, paid £90 for 30 mins + £20 for DFK.

Location: Block of flats not far from South Quay station, pretty easy to find (and Mia provides a handy video on how to get to the specific building). Will note that there is an office at the bottom of one of the buildings with light foot traffic so might not be as discreet as some will want. The flat itself is a pretty typical punting flat, clean-ish and very spartan.

Comms: Good, seems like it's Mia herself who runs things. Prompt responses and she provides a menu of extras to choose from. Her English isn't the best, so probably best to stick to the basics.

The girl: Pretty Chinese girl, pictures are accurate (albeit usual warnings of Facetune/editing apply) - the video thumbnails on Adultwork are definitely her. 5'2 with nice small tits, and a bouncy ass. Friendly demeanour, but again limited English.

The meet: Met me at the door in nice white lingerie (which I requested), and led me straight to the bedroom. Offered a shower (which I didn't take) and immediately got into it. Started with DFK standing up, she let me push her against the wall and run my hands up and down her body. Allowed to put a hand down her knickers with a whispered "not inside" - so far pretty standard! DFK was good, lots of tongue action and not mechanical at all.

Soon she started reaching for my trousers and grabbing onto my package so got the hint. Pushed her onto the bed and stripped, before rolling her onto her stomach and going in for some reverse oral with her panties pushed to the side for access to her tiny pussy. She took well to being eaten out and made the usual noises.

Continued eating her out, flipping her onto her back so I could play with her perky nipples. After a few more minutes of this asked her to sit on my face to which she obliged. This was really enjoyable as she started grinding herself into my chin and jaw with some great noises while I grabbed handfuls of her ass.

She then climbed off and we kissed some more while she started playing with my cock and before long I was fully hard. She then hopped off the bed and pulled out a condom. On with it and she moved into OW (OWO is another £20 extra). The blowjob was decent, nothing to write home about. Highlight of this was her blowing me while I stood at the edge of the bed, she allowed me to grab her head and semi-forcefully give her a bit of a facefucking.

Soon I was fullly ready to get to the main event, motioned for her to get into position for doggy. Her pussy is very tight so was a bit of a squeeze to get in but soon she was taking my full length and moaning softly. She allows quite a decent pounding and lots of DFK on offer in missionary. Kept at it in a few positions until I felt the sap rising and finished in the bag.

Interestingly, helped me get the condom off and cleaned me up very tenderly with some wet wipes. Wasn't offered a shower, but wasn't rushed out of the place either. Not much post-session chat but she wasn't frosty so likely just language issues. Got dressed, washed my hands and out the door (with a bottle of water handed to me!)

Conclusion: Somewhere between a P&D and a GFE, which makes sense given the pricing. Not the most memorable punt, but also not the worst. If you're looking for a Chinese girl (and there aren't many in London these days), Mia isn't a bad shout.