Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle massage - isle of dogs  (Read 2356 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7094588) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Vincentyoung

External Link/Members Only

Early April visit. Quick WhatsApp and all confirmed 30 mins £100 massage and sex.

Decent block of flats in isle of dogs. Let into the flat, small room with massage table and double bed. still light outside so the room had a nice glow.
The girl is petite with nice curves and real feel boobs which are a nice handful. Ass could be better shaped but still nice enough when bent over.

Quick shower offered. Then she starts off with a nice massage but I was so horny I kinda rushed her onto the bed. She didn’t mind and had a little giggle with my eagerness.
Dom on and she went to give a bj but I just grabbed her and told her to climb on top. I was already rock hard. She starts riding me pushing her tits in my face. Nice view. Then spoon, doggy. Mish, back to doggy and finish in prone.
She made all the right noises and let me have my way with her. Looks are subjective but she’s my type facially and body wise.

Will be returning soon.

Offline EmotionalKale

Sounds good and she's gorgeous... added her to my HL

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

Early April visit. Quick WhatsApp and all confirmed 30 mins £100 massage and sex.

A pretty SP on the isle of dogs. That's a find :lol:. I see she has "Female Ejaculation" on her AW profile. Does she charge extra to piss on you?

Hidden Image/Members Only