Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KERRY Xx any one seen her ????  (Read 803 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I saw her last year.  Her profile is accurate in terms of services and gives a good impression of what she's like to talk to, and she seems to enjoy the work - no hint of being jaded or anything like that.

For me, the downside was that I just didn't find her that attractive physically.  I would say the age on the profile is accurate, but when I met her I didn't think her body matched the photos.  She is tall, as stated, but she seemed quite a lot bigger in the flesh.  Since I met her she has added a body shot (self taken, unlike the others) to her free gallery, and if that is accurate I would say she has lost some weight since I met her.  That body photo is more like what I was expecting.

So in short, she's fun to meet and up for everything she says on the profile - but don't expect (as I did) for her to be tall and toned.

Offline Davede

Seems expensive to me that's just what i think though her enjoys list is good though

Offline wasox

Don't know if you're still interested in seeing her but I've seen her a couple of times now.  Am consistently impressed by her sexual appetite and energy.  I agree that her prices are slightly higher but I've never walked away feeling that I've overspent.