Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kentcourtesans  (Read 764 times)

MisterMunday

Anyone know what happened to Kentcourtesans? can't seem to locate them on AW. Mel was the guy running it. Trying to get a good punt in Kent but proving very difficult.

Online scutty brown

this seems to use the same phone number
☎ 07742 711 975

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw and reviewed one of the girls Carly a couple of years ago. Never went back but the group don’t seem to have any profiles on AW like they used to.

Maybe best to call the number and see if they are still running.

kentpunter89

Straight to voicemail. Shame as I have seen a couple of decent girls through them.

Offline acer123

He, by that I mean Mel the owner has probably closed down or may resurface again. Their AW profile has gone.

Not sure he had any girls left. I had a few good punts, reviewed on UKP.

Offline Lab_Dex

The girls became unreliable and started dwindling, not sure why or what went on but seems they have shut shop. It was a shame as they had some nice girls, just impossible to arrange a meet at times.

My favorite was Carrie, asian girl. Saw her once and never again, one of my best punts ever.

Offline Tig101

Saw one a few years back, Ariana. she was fucking fit, only worked for a short while. Always seemed to have girls that interested me, maybe they'll resurface.

kentpunter89

I saw Ariana once too. Possibly the hottest girl iv punted with. She was only with the agency briefly, tried to find her again, but no such luck!