Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelliepinky89 Milton Keynes  (Read 362 times)

Jasonwoodz91

External Link/Members Only.   

I Arannged to meet Kellie she stated on her profile she only does car meets bit odd after talking to her she lives with her parents can't do incalls or outcalls fair enough I Arranged to meet her at local shops  I parked a litle bit out the way she called me when 2 mins away so I waited few minutes later noticed a girl walking towards the shops with a large group of people what looked like class a drug users with made me feel a bit nervous

Offline NigelF

I've moved this to the correct section (South East not East Midlands). If you want it to be moved to the South East review section then you'll need to confirm that you actually saw her and if you did, provide a lot more detail about what happened during the meet. Having said that, you don't actually need to have seen her for it to qualify as a review (you just need to have agreed a booking - which seems to be the case) so if you just want it to be a "warning" review then either reply to this post or report your own post to have it changed to a review (and make sure you tell us the rating you want to give it).