Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: meena of maidenhead  (Read 2303 times)

Offline chunky

Hi guys. Meena of maidenhead is on gumtree she is a thai girl and shares a house with Bee.  anyone had the pleasure.

Online 888

Offline chunky

hi 888. know this sounds stupid, but I dont know how to link. when I review I always put the street and phone number. sorry.

Online 888

No worries, I've just been on Gumtree and seen both the ads you mentioned.
Have you seen Bee? Any info on her physical appearance and what she offers other than just a massage?

Offline chunky

Bee is a lovely lady about 34 no touching only handjob. if you tell her you like lots of touching she is great at this very sexy massage. Enjoy.

Online 888

Bee is a lovely lady about 34 no touching only handjob. if you tell her you like lots of touching she is great at this very sexy massage. Enjoy.

Cheers. You wouldn't happen to know of any Asian/Thai girls in the area offering full service would you? I can't seem to find any anymore!

Offline chunky

sorry no but kat on gumtree does a nice body to body and allows fingering pussy and arse. phone07400337805. she is also a little shy but very nice.

Offline desparado3011

i visited one Meena of reading at below location. Seems like the same place and advert being put every now and then with different name.

External Link/Members Only

Not the best experience, 40+ lady offering massage, no touching of boobs, even with body to body, no enthusiasm, no effort.

kamu

hi 888. know this sounds stupid, but I dont know how to link. when I review I always put the street and phone number. sorry.

You've never done a review? :unknown:

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Meena of Maidenhead is a nice girl, but it just a massage - nothing else

Online 888

Meena of Maidenhead is a nice girl, but it just a massage - nothing else

Thanks, will give her a miss then