Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen giulyaa24?  (Read 1388 times)

Offline madmania

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Newish profile hadn't noticed before - anyone seen?
If the pictures are real looks like she's got a fantastic set of knockers :hi:

kamu

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Newish profile hadn't noticed before - anyone seen?
If the pictures are real looks like she's got a fantastic set of knockers :hi:

Her profile reads a bit like Raluka's...

Offline madmania

Her profile reads a bit like Raluka's...

True, wouldn't surprise me if they operate out the same location. Seems like deny and Eleynaa aren't in soton anymore.

kamu

True, wouldn't surprise me if they operate out the same location. Seems like deny and Eleynaa aren't in soton anymore.

Looks like eleyna is still on holiday. Probably just moving her profile around to generate more hits on her PG. I expect Deny is doing the same although cant see her profile... In any case 2 I wouldnt really be bothered about tbh.

Offline madmania

Looks like eleyna is still on holiday. Probably just moving her profile around to generate more hits on her PG. I expect Deny is doing the same although cant see her profile... In any case 2 I wouldnt really be bothered about tbh.

Yeah likewise was never bothered by them nor saw them. Giulyaa does look good though but after recent bad experience I'm very reluctant to toftt haha

kamu

Yeah likewise was never bothered by them nor saw them. Giulyaa does look good though but after recent bad experience I'm very reluctant to toftt haha

I dont blame you. Why not try someone well reviewed? Emily poledancer perhaps?

kamu

Or if knockers are your thing I could recommend:

Nice big naturals:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
AGE 25
NATIONALITY British
LOCATION Southampton

Nice big fakies:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
AGE 27
NATIONALITY British
LOCATION Portsmouth
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:11:59 pm by kamu »

Offline madmania

Thanks for the recommendations :thumbsup:

Sounds like you had a great time with both of them! Shame Lucy is outcall only, that's something not too feasible for me. Alice looks nice though, added to the HL. Cheers bud :drinks:

Shots99

It's not eleyba, I've seen both of these girls.
Both have had different profiles and both have been in Southampton before. Elect a was called Clara, don't recall what this Ines other name was.

Fantastic tits, bit of a mute and a little dull if I recall.

But both genuine profiles

Offline lovekitty

I  saw  Guilyaa24  on  three  occasions  when  she  was  in  Southampton  a  couple  of  years ago   and  I  must  say she  was  polite and   provided  good  service -- unlike  most  Romanians. Yes  to be  fair  her  conversational  skills  are  not  that  great ,  but  hey  ho , she  was friendly  enough and  conversation  was not  top of  my  priority  list.   If  you're  into  big tits  , she can  certainly  oblige !   She  offered  me   kissing ,  asked  if  i  wanted OW or OWO   and  was happy  to  provide  all  other normal  services  with  a smile.   Nice  genuine  girl  ,  at  least  that's  what  I found  her  to  be --  and  her  rates  are reasonably  priced. 

kamu

I  saw  Guilyaa24  on  three  occasions  when  she  was  in  Southampton  a  couple  of  years ago   and  I  must  say she  was  polite and   provided  good  service -- unlike  most  Romanians. Yes  to be  fair  her  conversational  skills  are  not  that  great ,  but  hey  ho , she  was friendly  enough and  conversation  was not  top of  my  priority  list.   If  you're  into  big tits  , she can  certainly  oblige !   She  offered  me   kissing ,  asked  if  i  wanted OW or OWO   and  was happy  to  provide  all  other normal  services  with  a smile.   Nice  genuine  girl  ,  at  least  that's  what  I found  her  to  be --  and  her  rates  are reasonably  priced.

Im assuming she must of had a different profile then? Do you have a link? And where are your reviews?

Offline DrConners

Lol, sounds like MrKeen has slipped back in - less argumentative though  ;)  this guy's into his Rom's regardless of the shit service majority provide.

kamu

Lol, sounds like MrKeen has slipped back in - less argumentative though  ;)  this guy's into his Rom's regardless of the shit service majority provide.

Haha I thought the same initially then I spotted the kissing. Unless he didnt take her up on it? :lol:

Offline lovekitty

In response to Kamu ,    yes   she  did  have  a different name when  I  visited  her ,  but I don't  recall  the  exact  spelling -- it was something  like Juliaa .  Her profile was on AW at the time and her picture gallery still  uses  some  of  the  photos she was using then. she was working  for  some  time out  of a well known address in Shirley area of Southampton.  My visits were some time before I joined this forum , so hence no reviews posted.    I  have since visited  other  Roms ,  most  of  whom  provide shit service as we all know , -- you  live and learn ! --  I don't generally  bother with Roms  now ,  but  would  certainly  consider seeing  Julia  again  ,  based  on  the  previous  good experiences.    Of course  she  will  now  be  a couple  of  years older and I can not say what  her attitude or  service will  be like  now ,  but I was well  pleased at  the  time  I saw  her.

Offline DrConners

In response to Kamu ,    yes   she  did  have  a different name when  I  visited  her ,  but I don't  recall  the  exact  spelling -- it was something  like Juliaa .  Her profile was on AW at the time and her picture gallery still  uses  some  of  the  photos she was using then. she was working  for  some  time out  of a well known address in Shirley area of Southampton.  My visits were some time before I joined this forum , so hence no reviews posted.    I  have since visited  other  Roms ,  most  of  whom  provide shit service as we all know , -- you  live and learn ! --  I don't generally  bother with Roms  now ,  but  would  certainly  consider seeing  Julia  again  ,  based  on  the  previous  good experiences.    Of course  she  will  now  be  a couple  of  years older and I can not say what  her attitude or  service will  be like  now ,  but I was well  pleased at  the  time  I saw  her.

Why,    do   you    post    responses with such unnecessary    spacing & to be honest irrelevant content ?

LINK & review PLEASE !?  :hi: