Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Bella - South Ken  (Read 2482 times)

Big Cat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Bella recently at her place in Chelsea cloisters, easy walk from South Ken station, no probs breezing through reception and into the lifts.

First thing I should mention, Bella is initially very, how should I put this... nonchalant. She did warm up eventually but at first as I was freshening up in the bathroom I did wonder whether I should walk. She's a pretty girl, young looking (23/24 I'd say) with a great fuckable body (those boobs, oh my lordy lord).

Once the action got going I was glad I stayed. FK throughout (great kisser), tight pussy, flexible girl, nice slow BJ and probably the best boobs I've ever played with (I've probably said that about other WG - what can I say, some great tits knocking about on AW). I felt like she was into it too which is entirely necessary for me to get myself off

After I showered, she was chattier/friendlier than when I first arrived. I think if you come at her with good vibes and don't mirror her initial 'coldness' she will warm up to you.

£80/30min - I liked her and would go back as a Plan B.

Pdubz

Thanks shes been on my HL for quite some time

Online BillGoldberg

I could swear I've seen this girl years ago in a Soho walkup?!!

Same body, same phenomenal natural tits, same hairstyle and colour, same facial expression (that you can sort of make out through the blur) and same 'nonchalance' you mentioned

Incredible body but I just remember her being pretty dull
(Of course it could've just been a different girl with a practically identical look)

Big Cat

I could swear I've seen this girl years ago in a Soho walkup?!!

Same body, same phenomenal natural tits, same hairstyle and colour, same facial expression (that you can sort of make out through the blur) and same 'nonchalance' you mentioned

Incredible body but I just remember her being pretty dull
(Of course it could've just been a different girl with a practically identical look)

From Soho walk up to Chelsea cloisters - coming up in the world  :dancegirl:

I doubt it's the same girl, didn't seem the type who would work in a walk up. Who knows though...

Online BillGoldberg

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw her?

Does she have an English accent?

Big Cat

I wouldn't call it an English accent but not much of an EE twang either. Sounds like she's been here a long time - her English is very good

Online BillGoldberg