Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG for pussy eaters?  (Read 788 times)

Newbie77

To start of wg who offer and seem to like DFK would be a well recieved bonus to your suggestions? Also fine and attracted to a range of women, matture, full figured etc etc. Just looking for someone who has good bater and likes having their pussy licked. Someone more likely to give directions if they need too and obviously is responsive/gets wet realistically opposed to shamelessly faking. FS is not the main worry right now and can be lacking. Lastly i prefer blondes on mature women mostly, also prefers EE girls and more more ethinic & forieng girls. Less likely to go for homegrown brits or blacks

Online Fuzzyduck

Would Sir like a wine recommendation with your menu selection?
:dash:

Newbie77

:D :D :D :D just thought it would be best to be specific. Closed mouths dont get fed!

Online Waterhouse

To start of wg who offer and seem to like DFK would be a well recieved bonus to your suggestions? Also fine and attracted to a range of women, matture, full figured etc etc. Just looking for someone who has good bater and likes having their pussy licked. Someone more likely to give directions if they need too and obviously is responsive/gets wet realistically opposed to shamelessly faking. FS is not the main worry right now and can be lacking. Lastly i prefer blondes on mature women mostly, also prefers EE girls and more more ethinic & forieng girls. Less likely to go for homegrown brits or blacks
Seven (so far) banal posts to your name in seven months as a registered member here, all asking questions or for help despite your not having contributed anything useful to date.  I suggest before you post again asking to be spoon-fed and have your arse wiped, that you brush up on your your grammar and take a good look at thread I've linked below.

Hope this helps.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200057.msg2065519#msg2065519

Stevenfun

I like this so, I did a search for pussy worship, receiving oral and facesitting.
Got some results.
They seem genuine.
It would be great if you did the same. And then did a review so I could benefit from your experience.
Feel free to check my reviews to benefit from at the same time.

Newbie77

I like this so, I did a search for pussy worship, receiving oral and facesitting.
Got some results.
They seem genuine.
It would be great if you did the same. And then did a review so I could benefit from your experience.
Feel free to check my reviews to benefit from at the same time.

Thank you, ill take a look  :dance:

Newbie77

Seven (so far) banal posts to your name in seven months as a registered member here, all asking questions or for help despite your not having contributed anything useful to date.  I suggest before you post again asking to be spoon-fed and have your arse wiped, that you brush up on your your grammar and take a good look at thread I've linked below.

Hope this helps.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200057.msg2065519#msg2065519

Right-o- fair chum. Godspeed with you :D :D :D

Ill add reviews later too

Newbie77

Thank you, ill take a look  :dance:
also pm so i can acess your posts please!

Offline LLPunting

Genuine question:  Are you dyslexic or suffering from any other reading and writing impairment?

Newbie77

Genuine question:  Are you dyslexic or suffering from any other reading and writing impairment?

Dislyxic actually. I guess that was an insult but anyway now you know  :timeout:

Offline hendrix

They like anything if you pay, so don't delude yourself about any genuine enjoyment.

Offline LLPunting

Dislyxic actually. I guess that was an insult but anyway now you know  :timeout:

No it was a point of clarification.  Now you'll only get slagged off for being negligent in the substance of your writing, not how you write it.