Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy KSE in Bristol  (Read 941 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Interesting profile -

BRAZILIAN BOMB BUM

TANNED TANNED TANNED TANNED TANNED
BRAZILIAN BRAZILIAN BRAZILIAN BRAZILIAN BRAZILIAN
ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

looked interesting that is until you read down the profile page to nationality which is ROMANIAN

and her single AW feedback is hidden. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

so

DELUDED DELUDED DELUDED DELUDED DELUDED :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :dash:

or plain and simple SCAMMER :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 10:31:23 am by Roth »

Offline baron555

This is definitely a scam her and her mate we'r trying to sell me apparently their anal virginity for 2500 !!!!!!! They also wanted me to bring 500 in cash just to make sure. They gave me the account details and everything !!!!

SirFrank

This is definitely a scam her and her mate we'r trying to sell me apparently their anal virginity for 2500 !!!!!!! They also wanted me to bring 500 in cash just to make sure. They gave me the account details and everything !!!!

Fuck me, you ain't having much luck with prossies are you? Looks like they're all out to rip you off for some reason

Offline Roth

Fuck that! £2500?!!  :dash: :dash: :scare:

JV547845

Clearly scammers trying it on. 

Anal virginity?  If she's not experienced or at least stretched her arse out a few times before, and used to using lots of lube, then she should be looking for a careful punter who wouldn't accidentally hurt her.  Book an established anal cum slut lads.

Offline Roth

Clearly scammers trying it on. 

Anal virginity?  If she's not experienced or at least stretched her arse out a few times before, and used to using lots of lube, then she should be looking for a careful punter who wouldn't accidentally hurt her.  Book an established anal cum slut lads.

+1  :thumbsup: