Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra - Latvian - in Bristol  (Read 1568 times)

spkmstr48

Latvian in Bristol this week:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone need one to tick of the list?

spkmstr48

And another one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hottest nationality in Europe! Most of the civvies don't know how to keep their knickers on! Like the Czechs were "in the day"  :wacko:

Offline BogBog1

Cassandra is awesome - there are plenty of glowing reviews about her on here, including mine, which was as follows:

Another huge +1 from me. Saw Cassandra yesterday, 30 mins at her usual rate of £90. All services on offer and delivered with massive enthusiasm (and received by me with equal enthusiasm!)... as others have mentioned, you know things are going to go well when within 20 seconds of being in through the door she's got her tongue half way down your throat and her hand down your trousers, and you only stop long enough to take a breath and somehow make it over to the bed....

I can't remember another punt where, less than 5 minutes in, I've got my cock hitting the back of her throat, two fingers fucking her pussy, and my tongue halfway up her arse. This moved onto sex (missionary first, with non-stop PROPER deep French kissing throughout), and finished in doggy, came hard inside her and collapsed into a heap.

Gorgeous girl, unbelievable service, really friendly (afterwards I mentioned this site, and showed her all the great reviews she's had previously - she was visibly chuffed!) - girls like this leave 99.9% of her competition for dust. I'm sorely tempted to go back and experience a FFM threesome with Alisya (who I saw last time they were in Bristol - also excellent), but I think it might be the death of me. Suffice to say, Cassandra and Alisya set the benchmark for all punts to live up to - which means I expect to be disappointed on a regular basis.

Bloody hell, this doesn't half sound like a fluffy review. But seriously, she's that good.

spkmstr48

Cassandra is awesome - there are plenty of glowing reviews about her on here, including mine, which was as follows:

Must be something in the water over in Latvia (maybe it's the Baltic)?

Is Latvian the Antonym of Romanian?

Offline jaydefo24

Seen her before and it was amazing. I would be seeing her today if I hadn't come down with a hideous cold.

Do you think she's really only in Bristol for a week and not coming back?

I'd love to have a home visit from her.

She's one of 2 wg's I've actually seen walking through town and she caught my eye and looked away... Which I suppose is the only reaction you could expect really.

Offline Roth

Wow! Hot.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wonder  if I can squeeze in a quick punt!  :unknown:  :thumbsup: :crazy:

spkmstr48

She's one of 2 wg's I've actually seen walking through town and she caught my eye and looked away... Which I suppose is the only reaction you could expect really.

Indeed or want, another thread on this and not everyone thinks the same unfortunately. Perhaps they'd like a WG to stop them in the street for a chat when they're out shopping with the OH.

Impossible to know who she or you might be with but out of sight at that moment, who else might walk past that one of you knows, etc. etc.

Discretion is key.

spkmstr48

Wow! Hot.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wonder  if I can squeeze in a quick punt!  :unknown:  :thumbsup: :crazy:

Down boy  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Indeed or want, another thread on this and not everyone thinks the same unfortunately. Perhaps they'd like a WG to stop them in the street for a chat when they're out shopping with the OH.

Impossible to know who she or you might be with but out of sight at that moment, who else might walk past that one of you knows, etc. etc.

Discretion is key.

+1  Too true. :thumbsup:

Beats  me why some punters want a Prossie to walk up to them and say hello.  :unknown: Attention-seeking  ugly cunts with no friends probably.  :dash: :dash:

spkmstr48

+1  Too true. :thumbsup:

Beats  me why some punters want a Prossie to walk up to them and say hello.  :unknown: Attention-seeking  ugly cunts with no friends probably.  :dash: :dash:

Yeah, and generally after you've been lying to each other about the reality of your private lives!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Anything could happen!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Couldn't believe how many punters on the other thread thought it was OK!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline jaydefo24

Discretion is key.

Yeah fair point...
It was weird though, just seeing her in broad daylight, I saw those pouty lips and recognized her right away... I thought, I've had my cock in those a few weeks ago... And now we're anonymously passing each other on union street.

Offline BogBog1

Do you think she's really only in Bristol for a week and not coming back?

She told me she'll be back in June - this time with her working mate, Alisya. I've seen her a couple of times too (who was also brilliant both times) but never seen them together. A couple of reviews on here of threesomes with the pair of them - crucially, they do the full-on lesbian thing, apparently it's a pretty mind (and cock!) blowing experience so I will be first on the list when they are both back in Bristol together.

RobBristol

spoke to her today and tried to arrange an outcall.

no joy and I live in the city centre too

no joy for me

spkmstr48

Met and reviewed today.

Sorry about the state of the review did it on my phone as soon as I got back to the car.

Editing and readability a "disaster darlings".

Another girl who's very skilled at the suspension of disbelief during the meet.

Offline Roth

Met and reviewed today.

Sorry about the state of the review did it on my phone as soon as I got back to the car.

Editing and readability a "disaster darlings".

Another girl who's very skilled at the suspension of disbelief during the meet.

Looks like you had a good punt.  :drinks:

spkmstr48

Looks like you had a good punt.  :drinks:

All going too well at the moment, seem to always have a good list of dead certs to work from.

It seems to be a combination of paying more (boo hiss) and joining UKP (hooray).

Plan C would have been Claudia, had decided that would have been a good thing as it's a long time since I've seen a girl twice!

Thanks guys.  :drinks: