Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: interesting new one (for me anyway!)  (Read 1306 times)

BiggishSi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like a massage and HR and this looks decent. Reasonable price too. Anyone had any contact or concerns I have missed?

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like a massage and HR and this looks decent. Reasonable price too. Anyone had any contact or concerns I have missed?

Probably a student who doesn't want to go the full service but still she looks hot.  :thumbsup: :rose:

BiggishSi

She does...just a shame she hasn't replied to email yet. not logged in for 3 days despite having only just started...i'm becoming suspicious! :angry:

Offline Roth

She does...just a shame she hasn't replied to email yet. not logged in for 3 days despite having only just started...i'm becoming suspicious! :angry:

If she is a student then term must becoming to an end I guess so exams and stuff might be distracting her?   :unknown: Still not good though. :dash:

BiggishSi

My back up plan if i hear nothing this morning is half an hour with 'cute katie' - mixed reviews but looks hot so I'll risk it.

SirFrank

Fuck me she looks nice. Let me know if she does get back to you.

spkmstr48

No phone number so I'm out. Maybe home for the hols in which cas no number = not available.

Possible opportunity to see her regularly and take her paid sex cherry?

Who's up for the challenge, would be another one off the bucket list for me.

BiggishSi

Bollocks! Looks like it's cute katie for me then....if she answers her phone!

Offline Roth

Bollocks! Looks like it's cute katie for me then....if she answers her phone!

Hope it works out. :drinks:

spkmstr48