Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ramona Newquay Cornwall is she legit?  (Read 1243 times)

Carlos

Hi new to this and was wondering if anyone had seen her,she's on adult works with 0 ratings . There is a phone number which she has texted back to say she is working, not great English but her profile on adult works is written fine.if she is legit!!!! I'm off!!!lol  Any advice please. Many thanks

Offline madeinwales56

A link to your girl would be handy Carlos.

Carlos

Carlos

Thanks madeinwhales. Just sussed how to copy and paste it

Offline madeinwales56

She has got one negative feedback. Click on the 0 feedback and you will see it. The profile style, layout, wording & punctuation has all the hallmarks of a Romanian private gallery scam. One to avoid - unless you know differently Carlos?

Cda1966

"Romanian" so don't bother, will most likely be a disappointing experience, that's even if she's for real

Carlos

Thanks for yr replys, think I'll give her a miss, there's a polish girl in St Austell with good ratings so think I'll go with the safe opinion.thanks again...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:26:39 pm by Carlos »

Carlos

Offline madeinwales56

Option that should say lol

In our experience on UKP only prossies use text speak and lol.

Carlos

What is ukp??? And I'm definitely not a prossie lol

Offline madeinwales56

What is ukp??? And I'm definitely not a prossie lol

Scroll to the top of the page ...

Carlos

She gets around quick!!! She was working in Newquay last night and she's in Weymouth this morning!!!!

Offline madeinwales56

She gets around quick!!! She was working in Newquay last night and she's in Weymouth this morning!!!!

If I didn't know better Carlos I might come to the conclusion that you are touting this girl. Why post to tell us she is now in Weymouth on a relatively low ranking thread? Unless, as I said, you are touting her or in fact you are Ramona herself. Admin have ways of finding out you know. Over to you admin ...

Carlos

Coz I thought you were here to help and advise. Oh and I'm a 100per Cornish. I said I was new and didn't have any idea but thanks for being suspicious, I just wanted advice, thought it might help if you knew she had moved,I've reported it on adult works anyway, i don't get how it would help her if I was touting her if she isn't real?... Like I said I am new and green behind the ears.

Carlos

Just one last thing before you get me kicked off for asking advice. Being new and very naive, please can you tell me how they make money out of people if they are not real?? Many thanks, oh and if I don't get re moved , I might change my name to green behind the ears!!