Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie, awful comms?  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Urban_G

The first time I saw her when she worked near Cheltenham there was no hint of bad comms, then a year or so ago it took a couple of weeks for her to reply and get a booking with her, yesterday I contacted her asking to book her for the weekend but she hasn't replied...

Has anyone else experienced this with her recently? Is it that she's gotten bad at comms or just so busy she doesn't need the business? Maybe I was lucky the first time around :unknown:

Offline Sanch79

Have had the same problem. Going to try again tonight for a booking tomorrow

Offline Urban_G

Have had the same problem. Going to try again tonight for a booking tomorrow
Hope you have better luck than me, although I've not chased up my initial message I think I'll wait for another time.

Offline radman67

I've seen her a couple of times recently with no comms issues.  Luck of the draw I guess

Offline Hor1zon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This the Sophie we talking about?. I've wanted to see her for a while but she left the area ages ago

Offline bdyno

This the Sophie we talking about?. I've wanted to see her for a while but she left the area ages ago
The profile even says she's on holiday.

Offline Urban_G

She sometimes reappears in Bristol, as she did just before Christmas.

Offline radman67

I saw her a couple of times before Xmas in Bristol (reviewed one of the meets). Cracking tits and great punt

Offline mikef2008

I saw her a couple of times before Xmas in Bristol (reviewed one of the meets). Cracking tits and great punt

I missed out on her then unforuntaley. I'm hoping she will come back to Bristol in Jan - she does look stunning

Offline dtflask

I saw her before Xmas and was really good. If HE is your thing, you’ll do well to find better. Persist, it may be an off day?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I saw her before Xmas and was really good. If HE is your thing, you’ll do well to find better. Persist, it may be an off day?

it clearly states she on holiday!!!!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Urban_G

it clearly states she on holiday!!!!
I posted this a month ago when she wasn't on holiday... plus she has history of this, as mentioned in my original post.