Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Louise - Bournemouth  (Read 2738 times)

Offline spodmeister

Morning all,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any information on this lady would be very much appreciated; I can't find any reviews on here, only a verification photo.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Budsingh999

Offline spodmeister

Did you visit in the end?

I didn't. Couldn't make dates/ times work during December, unfortunately. She's recently put her price for an hour up from £150 to £180, so I'm less likely to see her now as a result.

Have you seen her?

Offline slippyin

Offline houseboot

The second part of her AW code was either posted incorrectly by the OP or has changed, i.e. it's currently showing as AmyLou1se not AmyLouise.

£150 is the in call price, £180 the outcall price .... maybe her prices haven't changed .... perhaps just misquoted.

Offline spodmeister

The second part of her AW code was either posted incorrectly by the OP or has changed, i.e. it's currently showing as AmyLou1se not AmyLouise.

£150 is the in call price, £180 the outcall price .... maybe her prices haven't changed .... perhaps just misquoted.

I copied the AW details as they appeared at the time, there has indeed been a switch from "Louise" to "Lou1se".

She did put her prices up just after New Year, having had "specials" in December - e.g. an hour incall for £130. For me, the uplift from £130 to £180 for an hour incall was a bit too much, I noticed recently this had been reduced to £150 per hour, with an hour outcall at £180.

As I said in my original post there is a verification photo on here, which isn't particularly inspiring, but if I do pursue this one I'll submit a review.