Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scrumptious Kerry , Falkirk.  (Read 1344 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5363130) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/scrumptious%2Dkerry

1 hour-£80
Location Council type end terraced house , appears to be own home clean, safe . Not discrete. Outskirts of Falkirk near HMP
Comms quick via AW , was with WG within 1.5 hr of inital contact .
WG profile accurate athough I would say size 10+, nice  figure,  plain looks that I found attractive . Appears to be a bit shy., wearing house coat at time of arrival.

Got to location let inside and led up stairs , not offered shower , but I did not request one., paperwork exchanged , Started with DFK nice , had to encourge WG to take off robe , nothing on underneath , had good feel around her body while kissing , sucking breasts , light fingering pussy it wasnt tight . WG continued with OWO , it was good ,not deep, licked shaft and balls
,  Bagged up and  WG got on top grinding away ..Changed round for mish again sucking breasts and kissing .Changed round for doggy , she has nice ass in this position and lightly fingered her ass at the same time . Nearing end of booking withdrew and had more OWO ,asked where I could cum , opted for tits and midrift.

Summary , I did enjoy my booking , WG carried out all requested services no issues , But I felt she just wasnt to engaging no real moans or fake moans just getting on with it . I see she does advertise for group bookings and I suspect this may be more of her thing hopefully in the future .
I will visit again .Definetly VFM , but I would not pay more .

Offline David1970

Intresting pricing structure

Rates       ½ Hour   1 Hour   1½ Hours   2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls          60            80              150   -   -   -   -
Out Calls               -    150              200   250              350      450     600
The above rates are specified in GBP (British Pound).

A £20 hike from HH to hour, but a £70 hike from hour to 1.5 hours :unknown:

£80 for 1 hour seems VFM.

The OP paid for 1 hour, I wonder how long he was actually with her?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 03:57:50 pm by David1970 »

Offline 1980Tam

I was with WG approx 50mins , never felt rushed away .

As for pricing structure I would think she will get a lot of repeat business at 80 per hour , I dont think there is a lot of 1.5 hour customers out there for standard services they are usually looking for something else. If she has a lot of group bookings she will coin it in there.