Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby Brothels  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Ddhils

Hi, anyone know any brothels still open in Derby. After new escape closed there doesnt seem to be much about.

Offline maggotknob

Aren't brothels slightly illegal in the UK ?

Online Dipper

Hi, anyone know any brothels still open in Derby. After new escape closed there doesnt seem to be much about.

You answered your own question.

Online NervousJ

Can’t think of any...

Spangles is the nearest to that I reckon...

Offline crazy_diamond

I miss New Escape... Remember having a fantastic session with a girl called Roxy there (amongst others, many many moons ago).

Offline Knny

I miss New Escape... Remember having a fantastic session with a girl called Roxy there (amongst others, many many moons ago).

Summer and Louise were good also.  Very long time, so might have names wrong.  Summer retired to be a nurse I think.  Would like to see Louise again, she was a nice lass also.

Online NervousJ

I remember going once but had no idea it was New escape.. I thought it weird at the time the bedroom had its own shower and locks on the door...  :D

Cant remember who I saw. Some blonde lass. Nowt special..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:01:13 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Knny

I remember going once but had no idea it was New escape.. I thought it weird at the time the bedroom had its own shower and locks on the door...  :D

Cant remember who I saw. Some blonde lass. Nowt special..

Summer was blonde with short hair.  A bit like your avatar with smaller boobs.  A big lass, but sexy.  A good shag.

Summer, if you are reading, come to Leicester!  and Louise!

Offline simon07

I remember Chelsea with a smile.
I believe is independent Chelsea Hart now.

Offline Itsnotshy

Derby really needs a new New Escape. Place was always clean and reliable.
Haven't punted in Derby now for nearly 2 years and that was only Bubbles.

Offline Ramone78

Derby really needs a new New Escape. Place was always clean and reliable.

+1