Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A close shave  (Read 1075 times)

Offline 69shadesofblue

What has been your closest shave or lucky escape while visiting a SP or parlour?

I was a regular punter at the legendary Funplace in Birmingham and had arranged a duo. All excited I turned into the road to be greeted by police vans and the local news channel (Central news) filming Funplace being busted. Guys were being filmed fleeing but the news reporter promised that any men who spoke to him he would keep their identity a secret. He kept his word because on the evening news their faces were pixelated and those fleeing had their faces broadcast to the whole region.

I mingled with the bystanders watching the whole shenanigans while I counted my lucky stars.

Offline alabama1

What has been your closest shave or lucky escape while visiting a SP or parlour?

I was a regular punter at the legendary Funplace in Birmingham and had arranged a duo. All excited I turned into the road to be greeted by police vans and the local news channel (Central news) filming Funplace being busted. Guys were being filmed fleeing but the news reporter promised that any men who spoke to him he would keep their identity a secret. He kept his word because on the evening news their faces were pixelated and those fleeing had their faces broadcast to the whole region.

I mingled with the bystanders watching the whole shenanigans while I counted my lucky stars.
I am sure there are laws against that happening.

Offline mistertoad

I always wear a plain hoodie (hood up obvs) & these days a face mask when leaving the premises, just in case. Might be a bit ott but could save a lot of embarrassment one day...

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I am sure there are laws against that happening.

Not if they are in a public place and they are filmed as "part of the public scene" and not pointed out as those beating a hasty retreat from the premises.