Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I feel guilty? What's your thoughts?  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Captainhowdy666

You have natural needs. If the wife isn't fulfilling them then life's too short to go without. Sex and love aren't the same thing. I think people just get possessive due to ego about their partner having sex with other people.
my mantra is “I’m not here for a long time, I’m here for a good time.”

Offline The Owl

I shagged a prostitute behind a girlfriends back. After that I shagged a few more. The guilt wasn't great but the relationship wasn't in a good place and her interest in sex was so low it felt liked a serious achievement when she did all of a sudden want to fuck me.

Shortly after my infidelity I ended the relationship. The only difference, if I hadn't been cheating on her, is that I wouldn't have felt like I was to blame for the relationship ending.

If you're in a relationship that's not sexually fulfilling but you stay then it's up to you to deal with the guilt. Lots of people stay in bad relationships for poor reasons, you're not alone.

Offline Bobbyplastic

No need to feel guilty. If you don't scratch that 'itch' , it'll just get you down

I got married in the naive belief that sex would be easy and plentiful, she gave me that impression whilst  dating. It actually got difficult and less as the years went by. I can't remember the last time we fucked.