Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exchanging services  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Jayj

Anyone else swapped services, I’m a builder and have done a few day jobs in exchange for punting services 😂 usually works out quite well I charge £200 a day flat rate always end up with a good exchange.

Offline Stevelondon

I never had a trade to exchange.

But I did have a kind of swop service thing with a mistress once.
I did her garden for her.
I had mentioned to her on more than one occasion how it was letting her house down.
So she just said to me one day,
“You can do whatever you want with it”

It was actually a nice weekend and I enjoyed the labour......... enjoyed the services afterwards even more.

Offline senordingdongs

Can't see it being a great business model, I mean do you work it into your business plan  :lol:

Offline Jayj

Can't see it being a great business model, I mean do you work it into your business plan  :lol:

😂 it’s not a regular event happens every so often a days work in exchange for services plus the WG’s have always been happy with the work I’ve done and the same effort is reciprocated on their part 😊 not to mention loads of brews cake and a lovely tea on one occasion.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Wow, I thought the WG was joking on the TOFTT thread that was an air hostess and was moaning on her AW profile about punters contacting her trying to exchange services instead of paying with hard cash. So you are one of those guys?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:56:02 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline lillythesavage

Wow, I thought the WG was joking on the TOFTT thread that was an air hostess and was moaning on her AW profile about punters contacting her trying to exchange services instead of paying with hard cash. So you are one of those guys?

Well the subject must come up some how and I cannot see an Sp searching Checkatrade, calling and offering to pay with sex.  :lol:

Offline Jayj

No

On the occasions it’s happened it’s always been brought up by the lady, I guess being a builder offers more opportunities to swap.

Offline tesla

yes I have done in the past, I am and electrician and have swapped work with a couple of parlours in Manchester area and some individuals, but a long time ago

Offline Stevelondon

This is not an unusual thing but I guess it’s more prevalent in the BDSM scene.
Mistresses getting subs with skills to do work for them.

Offline signy

Yes, that seems to be pretty common, at least as a service offered. Even for guys with no skills they can do washing up and cleaning, etc., but they pay for the privilege, so not really an "exchange of services".

Offline Jayj

Just to clarify this wasn’t a BDSM favour, straight forward I do X she provides Y

Offline Webby581

I am.not a tradesman, but arrived at a regular massage provider's one day and found her trying in vain to put a shelf unit together.
I could see that one of the pieces was in the wrong way around- so I took it apart and rebuilt it for her.
The next time I went (about 2 weeks later) there was another one just like it and she asked me to build it for her. Took about 10 or 15 mins and she knocked about £ 30 off.

Offline bob the knob

it seems to me that for anyone struggling to build up a cash sum for punting without the OH noticing then offering some service in exchange might be an option. to consider.

Offline Half Century

Given the rates that some girls charge for their services on AW, if you quote one £200 she'll probably assume that means you'll be done in an hour.

Offline JamesKW

I do have a trade but never swapped it,but why would a WG wish to do this,wouldnt they prefer to have the cash and then employ a trademan of their choice that they know has a good reputation.

Offline Buttons

I gave an SP some professional advice a few years back. She made the approach to me on a “Can you advise me and I’ll give you a free hour in return” basis.

When it came to it she was tricky to agree a date with, then she disappeared. Didn’t particularly bother me, I would have helped her for free - it was only a quick email on my part, didn’t cost me anything and all done from the comfort of my sofa.

What it did do was reinforce the view that this hobby is about an exchange of cash for a shag first and foremost.

Would I give this type of help again? Probably if I liked the SP and it wasn’t much effort, and I’d probably do it for free. Any benefit back to me is a bonus. But would I go to a lot of effort on the basis of a free session? No, not unless the session came first.

Appreciate there are shades here, and not all SP’s approach their clients purely as cash machines.

Offline olddognewtricks49

Have done it few times, gardening, tree cutting, door hanging, very satisfactory arrangements

Offline Stevelondon

Just to

clarify this wasn’t a BDSM favour, straight forward I do X she provides Y

I did'nt think it had anything to do with BDSM in your case. I was just saying I have seen it a few times.

There was an ebony girl in Holland Park I met a few times and she had advertised for a driver for her outcalls so she did not have to use taxi or public transport. She gave a service in exchange for example.
I've heard of that before. A Mistress T in the States came over here a while back (She has featured on Theenglishmansion site a few times) She asked if anyone would fancy the job of her driver while in the country.

The flat in Tolworth I used to go to. They had a flood or something and the front bedroom was out of commission for a while. I said I could decorate it no problem....as long as we could agree (wink wink) payment.
I am not decorator but I've bought and sole, done up more than a few properties so its not exactly difficult.
I was never taken up on it.  :D :D

Offline Stevelondon

Yes, that seems to be pretty common, at least as a service offered. Even for guys with no skills they can do washing up and cleaning, etc., but they pay for the privilege, so not really an "exchange of services".

Well no thats not true.
What your on about are the blokes who like being treated like that and are wiling to pay for the privilege.
This is about services in exchange for skills....whichever way round that is  :D

Offline docpassion1

I mentioned to an SP one day that my hobby was photography.
She was like, oh can you take some new profile shots for me?
Yes please, kinda a fantasy thing for me. And I make it clear, it just for fun for me, no payments either way
I also asked to book a 30ims £60 session, to follow on directly after the photoshoot. Sure she says.
So on the day, we do a one-hour photoshoot and I have the hots for her.
I hand over the £60 for some fun time and she would not take it.
So I got a "frebie" win win

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yes please, kinda a fantasy thing for me. And I make it clear, it just for fun for me, no payments either way
I also asked to book a 30ims £60 session, to follow on directly after the photoshoot. Sure she says.

The photoshoot you done for her was probably worth more in monetary value than the sex she gave you. You lost out lol.

Offline RogerHealey

I got a freebie once for helping her to buy a classic car. It's a funny ol' world.

Offline Firetruck30

I run a decorating business and just finished decorating a WG bedroom at her home.I pop round to her working fiat and get paid in kind.We are both happy with the Arrangements.

Offline docpassion1

"I mentioned to an SP one day that my hobby was photography.
    So I got a "frebie" win win"

"The photoshoot you done for her was probably worth more in monetary value than the sex she gave you. You lost out lol"

As an amateur photographer, I have very much liked the idea of photographing an attractive model and then having sex with her. I was very happy that is basically what happened.

An interesting point about hourly rates for sure  :unknown:. In my day job I am currently on about £15 an hour, in a factory. Maybe I am now qualified to be a professional glamour model photographer, after the photoshoot I did for her :cool:, and paid over £60 per hour to do such work  :D
I know I scored one that day. If she scored two, I am still not complaining.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

"I mentioned to an SP one day that my hobby was photography.
    So I got a "frebie" win win"

"The photoshoot you done for her was probably worth more in monetary value than the sex she gave you. You lost out lol"

As an amateur photographer, I have very much liked the idea of photographing an attractive model and then having sex with her. I was very happy that is basically what happened.

An interesting point about hourly rates for sure  :unknown:. In my day job I am currently on about £15 an hour, in a factory. Maybe I am now qualified to be a professional glamour model photographer, after the photoshoot I did for her :cool:, and paid over £60 per hour to do such work  :D
I know I scored one that day. If she scored two, I am still not complaining.
If you use the 'quote' button on the right hand side it makes your post so much easier to read and understand.

Offline winkywanky

I never had a trade to exchange.

But I did have a kind of swop service thing with a mistress once.
I did her garden for her.

I had mentioned to her on more than one occasion how it was letting her house down.
So she just said to me one day,
“You can do whatever you want with it”

It was actually a nice weekend and I enjoyed the labour......... enjoyed the services afterwards even more.

She must have really trusted you to let you loose with clippers and a razor down there?

Offline Gordon Bennett

How does this work in practice? Do you build her a wall and then fuck or fuck then build her a wall? I think with sexwork payment needs to be immediate really.

Nearest I've come was when an SP I'd just been with (and knew my plans for the weekend and itinerary) messaged me about running a little errand for her. It entailed me adding 10miles and 30 minutes to my 500 mile road trip to collect something for her. It was no hardship, I'd punted her on the way out on the road trip and I'd pass her again days later on way back anyway. For this she'd give me a free 30min incall when I dropped the thing off.
Well, I rolled up at hers she took the item, said ta, and closed the door in my face!

I slunk off with my tail between my legs and then messaged her asking what just happened. Inlaws had unexpectedly rolled up she said. Course they fucking did I thought to myself. Well couldn't you have at least messaged me rather than let me troop up to your door to get treated like a courier I replied. She straight back with Well if you're going to be nasty then goodbye.

Lesson learned. Been royally mugged off hadn't I. Taught me that in any future similar circumstances it will always be sex first, favour second  - never the other way round.

Offline Arch

I am also an amateur photographer, and I have done 'freebie' erotic photo shoots for 3 SP's over the years.

First time it was with a SP who needed pics to update her AW profile. I paid for an 1 hour outcall, she came to my place and we spend over an hour taking pictures, including a few different outfits. In the end we were both really turned on, she threw me on the bed and gave me a hell of a blowjob, until I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed everything. I have the pics to prove that she really did swallowed  :cool: We then hung out and play with the photos, and soon she wanted to fuck me but I had to ask her to leave because I was late for a dinner engagement  :dash: In total we probably spend 3 hours that afternoon.

Second time was with a long time regular of mine, I went to her place and spend the afternoon photographing her in her room. In the middle of the shoot we got so horny I put down the camera and we had a furious shag. After that I continued taking more pictures, and when we were done she gave me a second round before I packed up for the day. A good many hours of fun (she has a smoking hot body) and I didn't have to pay a single cent  :D

The 3rd time was similar to the first - I paid the SP for 1.5 hours, she came to my place and did a shoot on my sofa, before moving on to the bedroom for a relatively regular session. All in all she spend maybe 2.5 hours with me. Not as fun as 1st and 2nd time but I enjoyed it all the same. She got a few useful photos in exchange for a bit of fun erotic time for me. 

Offline Jayj

How does this work in practice? Do you build her a wall and then fuck or fuck then build her a wall? I think with sexwork payment needs to be immediate really.

Nearest I've come was when an SP I'd just been with (and knew my plans for the weekend and itinerary) messaged me about running a little errand for her. It entailed me adding 10miles and 30 minutes to my 500 mile road trip to collect something for her. It was no hardship, I'd punted her on the way out on the road trip and I'd pass her again days later on way back anyway. For this she'd give me a free 30min incall when I dropped the thing off.
Well, I rolled up at hers she took the item, said ta, and closed the door in my face!

I slunk off with my tail between my legs and then messaged her asking what just happened. Inlaws had unexpectedly rolled up she said. Course they fucking did I thought to myself. Well couldn't you have at least messaged me rather than let me troop up to your door to get treated like a courier I replied. She straight back with Well if you're going to be nasty then goodbye.

Lesson learned. Been royally mugged off hadn't I. Taught me that in any future similar circumstances it will always be sex first, favour second  - never the other way round.

I was mugged off early on usual trick, I did a couple of hours work fitted a couple of doors took my time then when it came to sex 🤔 thanks I’m busy got sister coming round call later, as you can guess later never happened and this was with an SP I’d seen a lot and trusted.

Now it’s a straight forward money paid up front for materials and labour, sex is almost a bonus as currently it’s near impossible to get any work done, so it’s simply bend over while I knock the back out of you, then here’s the bill once I have the cash I do the job, my fee includes a shag per day 🤔 some 2 day jobs have unbelievable taken 3 😂

Offline sensualencounter

I wondered when the amateur photographers would turn up  :sarcastic:

Offline docpassion1

:D

I also do web design but no SP has fallen for that hook.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Arch

TBH in my mind, doing erotic photography for SP is really the only 'sure thing' service us punters can offer to these girls, because it is essentially foreplay that will naturally lead to the main course  :D

Offline Jayj

TBH in my mind, doing erotic photography for SP is really the only 'sure thing' service us punters can offer to these girls, because it is essentially foreplay that will naturally lead to the main course  :D

You should see how wet they get when I’ve done some
decking 😂
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:25:21 pm by Jayj »

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I exchanged services with a client once, he fixed my broken boiler and gave it a service lol and we worked it into a roleplay scenario......must add he was a registered plumber lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 08:05:05 am by Vic69 »

Offline vindici

I've exchanged all kinds of services over the years. Learned early on to be very clear about what I expect from my end.

I usually provide the service and then get my "payment" directly afterwards. Most of what I do can be done remotely, but that is never an option for them, as we all know where that's going.

Offline boardyhell

i am a tradesman and have done a few repairs for girls that i have known for a while
they have been really good to me ,so i have just done a few minor repairs for them
its not so much that they owe me but shall we say that the favour has definitely been appreciated
a win win situation

Offline teddyking

The photoshoot you done for her was probably worth more in monetary value than the sex she gave you. You lost out lol.

True , on one of my first punts , this WG was showing me her photo shoots she did a week earlier on her phone. She paid £1300 for them and frankly they looked fucking shit and basic.
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

True , on one of my first punts , this WG was showing me her photo shoots she did a week earlier on her phone. She paid £1300 for them and frankly they looked fucking shit and basic.

lol mate, I don't think those photo guys exchanging for free realise how much they lost. If they charged, the money they would have got could have got them multiple WGs or a couple of agency ones; especially if they are really good at photos. Plus, good pictures will lead future punters in for potential income so the gain for the WG is far higher than for the guy and all she has to do is give out the same sex she does to every other punter once for "free" whilst the guy gets to fufill a "fantasy". Ahh...the problems that thinking with a raging boner causes.

Offline Stevelondon

I exchanged services with a client once, he fixed my broken boiler and gave it a service lol and we worked it into a roleplay scenario......must add he was a registered plumber lol

And you young lady are registered gas safe.  :D

Offline Arch

lol mate, I don't think those photo guys exchanging for free realise how much they lost. If they charged, the money they would have got could have got them multiple WGs or a couple of agency ones; especially if they are really good at photos. Plus, good pictures will lead future punters in for potential income so the gain for the WG is far higher than for the guy and all she has to do is give out the same sex she does to every other punter once for "free" whilst the guy gets to fufill a "fantasy". Ahh...the problems that thinking with a raging boner causes.

Professional photo shoots can vary in quality, it's true that some are pretty crap despite of their asking price, however many are proper professional photographers with proper studio space / back drops, proper lighting rigs, flash gun setup, etc, stuff that guys like me won't have access to.

If you look at most of the profile pics done for agencies they are also heavily photoshopped as well, which is a lot of work in itself.

SP's are (usually) smart enough that when they are paying £1000+ for photos, they want proven quality and value for their money, guys like me who plays around with a camera won't be on their radar TBH.

Offline Home Alone

For much of my working life, I was a paralegal and always saw it as my kind-of responsibility to advise my friends about how the law could help them.

There was one of my Regulars - now, sadly deceased - whom I was able to advise in two areas of law. I always did it on a pro bono basis; but I certainly experienced a, shall we say quid pro quo, :lol: in the bedroom!

Offline winkywanky

For much of my working life, I was a paralegal and always saw it as my kind-of responsibility to advise my friends about how the law could help them.

There was one of my Regulars - now, sadly deceased - whom I was able to advise in two areas of law. I always did it on a pro bono basis; but I certainly experienced a, shall we say quid pro quo, :lol: in the bedroom!

So infact it was on a Pro-Boner basis HA?

You dirty little lawyer you, tsk tsk  ;).

Offline Home Alone

So infact it was on a Pro-Boner basis HA?

You dirty little lawyer you, tsk tsk  ;).

Spot on, ww! :D :lol: Banged to Rights, you might say!! ;)

Offline Jayj

invitatio ad offerendum You might say

Offline Payyourwaymate

Professional photo shoots can vary in quality, it's true that some are pretty crap despite of their asking price, however many are proper professional photographers with proper studio space / back drops, proper lighting rigs, flash gun setup, etc, stuff that guys like me won't have access to.

If you look at most of the profile pics done for agencies they are also heavily photoshopped as well, which is a lot of work in itself.

SP's are (usually) smart enough that when they are paying £1000+ for photos, they want proven quality and value for their money, guys like me who plays around with a camera won't be on their radar TBH.

I think you are underestimating the value of what you can do. She did accept your work after all did she not?

Offline Buttons

You can hire studios, with all these things you listed, by the hour and for not a lot of money. I find that so called professionals are not always the best option, there’s plenty of very talented amateurs and hobbyist out there. In some cases, as has been said above, the professionals are only professional because someone has been stupid enough to pay them.

Offline Arch

You can hire studios, with all these things you listed, by the hour and for not a lot of money. I find that so called professionals are not always the best option, there’s plenty of very talented amateurs and hobbyist out there. In some cases, as has been said above, the professionals are only professional because someone has been stupid enough to pay them.

That's the thing - do I really want to pursuit this as a fee earning exercise? It's a lot of preparation work to rent space, set up, post-production etc, not to mention this is not something I can easily explain to my partner, when I disappear off for most of a day while carrying all my photo gears, and doing photoshopping while my partner isn't around....

I am pretty confident I can do a better job than most, better than a lot of the stuff I see on AW profiles. Perhaps if I am single I might give this some serious thoughts. But at this point in my life I will be more than happy to keep it as an occasional hobby, just like my punting  :cool:

Just a few more examples of my handy work:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 09:39:18 am by Arch »