Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex doll rental  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Spearce

Not entirely sure what are to put this on so figured I'd aim here initially.

Been looking at the idea if spending a grand or so on a "real doll" or similar and have previously seen articles about "sex doll brothels" wondering if these businesses still exist or is anyone in the London area is offering a similar setup ££ with their own personal doll?

Offline sparkus

"Gonna lock her up in a trunk so no big hunk can steal her away from me,"

(Sorry)

Offline Darren101

Not common but apparently there is something in this country

External Link/Members Only

Don't know how logistics works as didn't read in detail.

Online Stevelondon

You could always try here

This mistress offers a doll service.

I’m not sure the sex doll is one of the latest synthetic types. But it might give an idea of wether or not you could live with one. Before forking out a grand or so.

Just to add. I think if you’re looking for realism. The better made dolls are far more expensive than that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 05:54:08 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline diver ted

I can't find it at the moment but there's been an AW profile recently within last two months with a couple advertising use of a doll. Not my thing but scanned the profile where the F part of the couple was laying on the bed with the doll. I have had a prelim look but not able to find it ("doll" is a pretty common word in AW profiles (returns 17 pages of hits)

Meanwhile also saw this Metro newspaper article re the cleaning of these dolls....

I'll have another look for the AW profile when I have more time.
frustra ted

« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 08:25:38 pm by diver ted »

Offline magnetico

Meanwhile also saw this Metro newspaper article re the cleaning of these dolls....

You made me watch a full 3 minutes video of spunk cleaning of a plastic doll...  :hi:

Offline diver ted

...have previously seen articles about "sex doll brothels" wondering if these businesses still exist or is anyone in the London area is offering a similar setup ££ with their own personal doll?

Out of area I'm afraid (Hereford) - not what I'd originally seen but only similar advert I could find. I think the AW profile I saw has now gone - I had a good search but no joy. If original reappears I'll post.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 12:14:48 am by diver ted »