Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Laura London - Blackfriars  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

No, but I did consider her last week. Not sure I'd go all in for the hour but a 15 min tester might be in order.
Some more pics here
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline expeller

Offline grebo

I went today by virtue of the fact that she's only a few blocks away - just to scratch that itch and see if it was an untapped goldmine.

Sadly, I cannot recommend. She did give me the option of bailing at the front door, which in hindsight, I should have done.

She was completely unresponsive when I went down on her (and yes, I know, your mileage my vary) - but I was getting zero positive feedback from the get go.

Forgive me for not following the template. Just wanted to hash some thoughts out while they were still fresh.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I went today by virtue of the fact that she's only a few blocks away - just to scratch that itch and see if it was an untapped goldmine.

Sadly, I cannot recommend. She did give me the option of bailing at the front door, which in hindsight, I should have done.

She was completely unresponsive when I went down on her (and yes, I know, your mileage my vary) - but I was getting zero positive feedback from the get go.

Forgive me for not following the template. Just wanted to hash some thoughts out while they were still fresh.

Thanks for this. A full review of the experience would be appreciated.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the timely insight  :drinks:
Hope you break your duck soon, it's taking a little too much time if you're active...  go on...  ;)

Offline SeriousLee

I actually saw this lady sometime this year, maybe back in March or April when she advertised on Vivastreet. I don't remember much about it only that she had a strong odour of some kind when I had sex with her in the missionary position. Could have been smoke or something else, my memory of the event isn't too clear.

I believe maybe she called herself Polish Laura on vivastreet. She had about 10 or 12 pictures on the vivastreet when it was active, each one leading you to the belief that you are going to see a classy looking sophisticated woman but you end up seeing someone haggard with little command of the English language.

Would be unfair for me to write a review now as I don't remember much else of my encounter other than I don't have a desire to return even if the prices were half they currently are.

Offline expeller

Many thanks for the responses. One not to visit.