Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price rises following the budget  (Read 926 times)

Offline Sheer Tights

External Link/Members Only

Seems that WGs are claiming that they can not absorb the increases in NI in the budget & will have to pass on the cost to punters

James999

Total bollocks, most pro$$ies don't know what the budget is, and tax and NI doesn't apply to them anyway, most think buying cigarettes counts as them paying tax as theres tax on Cigs  :music:

Offline Shearer1955

Some WG's will pay tax & NI on their fees...but it will be an absolute minority  :mad:

Offline Sheer Tights

Nonetheless most WGs will jump on the Brexit & NI bandwagon as an excuse to raise prices

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nonetheless most WGs will jump on the Brexit & NI bandwagon as an excuse to raise prices

As always market forces will prevail, there are thousands of prostitutes working in this country, charge too much and you get a dusty phone.

I explained to a Dominatrix last year that increasing her rates from £160 to £200 could actually cost her money if regulars go elsewhere, she kept her fees at £160.

James999

Some WG's will pay tax & NI on their fees...but it will be an absolute minority

Yeah right  :sarcastic:

James999

I explained to a Dominatrix last year that increasing her rates from £160 to £200 could actually cost her money if regulars go elsewhere, she kept her fees at £160.
She must be a crap Dominatrix if she allows herself to be told what to do by her Subs  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:01:10 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

She must be a crap Dominatrix if she allows herself to be told what to do by her Subs  :sarcastic:

No, seriously, this was after a session---- in her time not mine, she must have seen sense because her rates did not increase.

Better to be busy at £160 an hour than quiet at £200 an hour.    :hi:

Melfort212

"my own human resources manager"  :lol:

James999

Better to be busy at £160 an hour than quiet at £200 an hour.   

Better to be busy at £200 and hour than Busy at £160 an hour  :music:

Some girls increase their price to slow demand, and if they get it right they can see less clients and earn the same money (obviously for less work)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:11:55 pm by James999 »

Offline king tarzan

Better to be busy at £200 and hour than Busy at £160 an hour  :music:

Some girls increase their price to slow demand, and if they get it right they can see less clients and earn the same money (obviously for less work)

Or unsolicited text messages to clients
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

This business forms part of the 'black economy,' that is exempt from forces such as inflation, taxation amendments etc.

One bint's ramblings in a newspaper so reprehensible that Wikipedia won't even allow it as a reputable source doesn't change that.

bigmanbigman

High prices normally mean less work thats why some wgs have a standard​ price and a high price aw accounts .

Offline king tarzan

High prices normally mean less work thats why some wgs have a standard​ price and a high price aw accounts .

Less work also means less clients..
Very small pool of clients
A whore is in for the money, put price high not many will come..
Get a few unsolicited texts just ignore them..
Better to have decent price attracting decent clientele
At least see a few a day rather than just 1 or 2
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mh

For you only, or for all her customers?  :sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

bigmanbigman

Atelling question ? A wg i have seen said she makes more £s by keeping her prices low . So wgs do whats best for themselves .
Hardest question to answer if you put your self in to their head is
Do i see a few clients a day say 3 or nearer 11 ??
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 01:27:35 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline Jonestown

Do i see a few clients a day say 3 or nearer 11 ??

If a girl can attract 11 clients in a day she would have to be insane to turn 8 of them away, make hay whilst the sun shines because there is no long haul in whoring.

bigmanbigman

Its the price that attracts them its up to the girl if they return .